What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Info on The Real Seed Company?

Im'One

hi - yes, info about past and current freebies is in the Blog sections at the sites

that batch of freebies was a cross a friend made - Afghan x Wedding Cake x Mendo Breath iirc

Forget the exact details, but not "breeding" work, just for fun

Should make some very nice hash though!

ok thanks! will consider that a point in the right directrion...lol
Just received my silk screen frames and my clay extruder from amazon last week. Ready to make some art.

Im'One

I don't have any pakistani genetics. Looks like everything is sold out, except Kunar...and Tirah. What you guys think? Should I spring for them or wait for a drop?

troutman

Seed Whore
I don't have any pakistani genetics. Looks like everything is sold out, except Kunar...and Tirah. What you guys think? Should I spring for them or wait for a drop?

Check the Hindu Kush section of their website. I see more types. :tiphat:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Their Friesland indica seems to be from Balochistan.

I snagged some a while back I’m glad I did ...here they are:)
picture.php
picture.php

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
I snagged some a while back I’m glad I did ...here they are:)View Image View Image

this is a quote from someone else

Someone asked if I knew anything about Friesland.
I know it isn't really relevant to this thread as it was a SSSC strain, but is close to my heart, as it is a northern bullet proof strain.
I did a lot of research on this, as well as grew it for many
years and still do. As you probably know Friesland is the Northern
most province in the Netherlands. It was bred there for quickness
and mold resistance there.
My final conclusion is that it is a Balochistan Hash plant from Pakistan.
There was a lot of Baloch hash in the coffeeshops in Adam in the 70s and 80s so I figured it came from someone who brought seeds from there with the hash. And it has the same acrid profile and bud structure. If you look up pics online you will see what I mean.

BlackBart

Veteran
This Friesland offering from Angus does not have Pluton in it fortunately .That version never made for me personally after growing SSSC back in the day

I have four going now but its been so long I don't remember what they looked like but the ones I have going now are big plants and smell kind of like lime and pine.

Im'One

I have friesland already, aalmost all of the other pakistan strains are out of stock. Anyway I am flagged for frauds and my card is locked up til tomorrow.. I gues I fumble fingered my expiration date?

Last edited:

aliceklar

Johaar smoke report

Johaar smoke report

Angus, I wanted to say thank you for the Johaar! It came as a freebie, but this is the best smoking weed I've grown to date.

There were 2 distinct phenos, and so far I've only smoked the one with larger, puffier, buds, but the effect was excellent - not much in the way of scent (v mild, hint of lemon floor cleaner), but great effect - clear, lucid, uplifting high with some nice relaxation, very sociable, chatty weed, long-lasting high, with a gradual clean comedown and no noticeable side effects.

p59teitel

Up and running - 5 Balkhi, 4 Waziri, 1 Hawaiian Hashbud all from RSC, plus one potted plant from a seed I found in last year's grow -

album.php