What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Organic Nutrients from General Hydroponics

D

dongle69

"General Organics"
Anybody checked them out yet?
Probably not true organic but might be nice...

Bio Thrive
Bio Root
Bio Bud
Bio Weed
Bio Marine
CaMg+
Bio Root
Diamond Black

Looks like some if not all is vegan.

3635493191_a435408441.jpg

Last edited:

Ribsauce

thats awesome man i use botanicare pro line organics but these guys look pretty nice... ive actually heard people complaining about the taste when using the old General Hydro products and i heard people saying that they would switch to organics to improve taste a couple weeks before flushing.... now people will be able to use this stuff the whole way through and shouldnt have to worry about the taste

Y-M-4-2-0

thanks for the heads up. they look promising! love some of their gear. FloraNova im a big fan so hoping my shop stocks them soon!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
The GH website says product launch will be on June 17th, no further info other than that picture and the names.
I'm assuming these will be hydro-compatible?

D

dongle69

The blog said "The formulas can be used in hydro, but with a few tweaks to the aeration process."

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Thanks Dongle, repped u. I wonder what those 'tweaks' are... I'm a big fan of GH products, so hopefully it's user-friendly...

B

badugi

Looks to me to be just a re-label of the GH/BB (BioBizz) product line for the most part...

D

dongle69

They said that they are new.
Apparently they have been working on them for quite some time so the product batches will always be consistent.
They were just distributing the BioBizz products.

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
I've used their european versions, and I'm pretty happy with them.

xcrispi

Sweet ,
Havta go bug my guy for free samples like w/ the new vegan tea and their "Sweet" type stuff and give it a whirl .

Peace Sis.
Crispi :joint:

globel

they have a new product called big bud? just like advanced..... There's gonna be a cat fight when this is all said and done.

XIII

I think it says "Bio Bud."

I'd like to see if these are truly organic and how well they perform...

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Holy crap, I see all those products and wonder how I get by so easily. lol I may try their grow and bloom. With good healthy soil, I think that's all I would need. No reason to complicate things if you don't have to. I think too many folks love there plants to death, with stuff they don't even understand! KISS! BC

BowlPacks

they have a new product called big bud? just like advanced..... There's gonna be a cat fight when this is all said and done.

I was more concerned with the "bio weed" and what looks a lil to close to a huge cola on the bottle... LOL
It's like when Green Air used to advertise their Co2 controllers with "420" on the read out.... Oh Geez:noway:

D

dongle69

I'm a winner!

I'm a winner!

I just won the entire line of nutrients and supplements, in the quart size.
I won them from a contest on the GH blog.
I don't know how I'll use them yet because I have 3x 100 gallon reservoirs.

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
I've been wanting to go organic for a while now, but I'm quite pleased with their chemical Maxi-series. Gonna have to think this through. :chin:

M

micro gro

I just won the entire line of nutrients and supplements, in the quart size.
I won them from a contest on the GH blog.
I don't know how I'll use them yet because I have 3x 100 gallon reservoirs.
So you were chosen to be their tester...

D

dongle69

So you were chosen to be their tester...
No, just a freebie giveaway for writing something creative about GH.
No strings attached.
Everyone else was writing these infomercial responses and I wrote a couple of cheeky responses.
I guess they liked my humor.
They have been testing them for years already and released them in Canada first.
At least that is what GH says...

D

dongle69

Feeding Schedule

Feeding Schedule

I received my winnings today.
Here is the feeding schedule they sent:

The schedule is missing Diamond Black and BioMarine, and my box of goods didn't contain Diamond Black or BioBud.
They said that Diamond Black is not ready yet and no mention of BioBud...

Latest posts

Latest posts