What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pharaoh's Kush

gaslit_kush_co

Gonna post here about my Pharaoh's Kush and any offspring she may spring forth

This is PK2 she's revegging at the moment..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PK1
picture.php

picture.php

PK3 is in flower for the first time right now...I'll get some pix when the light comes on, she's only at week 3 but she's got about 20 heads taking up 1/3 of the 4x2 so grab some popcorn. Gonna be a long movie

gaslit_kush_co

Looks fire I'm tuning in...

Thanks Blaze...she's top notch if I do say so myself.

Forgot to mention her lineage which is IlluminatiBreath*GaslitKush#2

IlluminatiBreath=BourbonBreath*TriangleKush
Bourbonbreath=Breathworks*King louie
BreathWorks=(JosephOG*OGKB)*MendoBreath

GaslitKush = SourBubble *(SourLSD*SourStrawberryKush) RIP Bogman

The IlluminatiBreath I got from a local cat @shamrawks_garden on the insta, used a male IB on my strawberry/berry kush dom GaslitKush #2

PK2 is the best stuff to ever come out of one of my tents, it's like cap'n crunch-berry-breath OG or just crunchbreath for short :dance013:

gaslit_kush_co

Ok no pix to follow til I get 50 posts or something, was gonna post grow specs, still am but without the pic of my light.

Light is a CrazyFarmer 320w by Geeklight off Alibaba...comparable to HLG 320 Rspec but for $250 delivered to the door instead of $600

Medium is coco with worm poop and earth juice rainbow mix grow formula

Base nutes are Earth juice Seablast powder and I use their OG grow/bloom formula as my pH down. Plus I use their Godsilica, Xatalyst, and OilyCann amendments, still gotta grab their Hi-Brix bottle. Xatalyst every feed, Godsilica and OilyCann once a week

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Thanks Blaze...she's top notch if I do say so myself.

Forgot to mention her lineage which is IlluminatiBreath*GaslitKush#2

IlluminatiBreath=BourbonBreath*TriangleKush
Bourbonbreath=Breathworks*King louie
BreathWorks=(JosephOG*OGKB)*MendoBreath

GaslitKush = SourBubble *(SourLSD*SourStrawberryKush) RIP Bogman

The IlluminatiBreath I got from a local cat @shamrawks_garden on the insta, used a male IB on my strawberry/berry kush dom GaslitKush #2

PK2 is the best stuff to ever come out of one of my tents, it's like cap'n crunch-berry-breath OG or just crunchbreath for short :dance013:

I love the detailed description it sounds just as delicious as it looks. :dance013::tiphat:

gaslit_kush_co

Looks really dank!! Great job on the cross, some good lineage there

Thanks man...#1 & #2 are just the first and second females I've ran, #3 is the third. She looks sorta in between so I'm hoping 1+2=3 cuz that shit would be insane. #1 has an oniony OG dank #2 is cap'n crunchberry OG..

When my new tent gets here I'ma get all my Fireball and Dosido cuts in there, pop some more of these.

Fireball is IlluminatiBreath's cousin, BourbonBreath*FireOG also from @shamrawks_garden on insta

A real hunt is in order...first round I just popped 10 got 3 females to check out. All signs point to yes

Latest posts

Latest posts