What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash test results

MD84

I was just wondering if there were any patterns showing when testing water hash? I'm interested (like everyone else) in FF vs air dried test results from the same batches of starting material. How much terps are lost, how do the cannabinoids change etc etc.

mexweed

Veteran
look up the greenery hash factory in Colorado and shoot them an email, they probably have the most data in regards to this, I know for their Lebanese hash for example they age the dry sift/kief

MD84

look up the greenery hash factory in Colorado and shoot them an email, they probably have the most data in regards to this, I know for their Lebanese hash for example they age the dry sift/kief

Much appreciated thanks.

Latest posts

Latest posts