What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto Zamaldelica feminized

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
AUTOFLOWERING VERSION OF ONE OF THE WORLD’S BEST SATIVAS OF RECENT YEARS

Impressive sativa dominant hybrid that offers the best qualities of our Zamaldelica elite mother in autoflowering format.

Compact, manageable and fast-flowering sativa, with excellent yields and very high THC levels for an autoflowering strain. It produces tight resinous buds with little leaf, with the complex and refined terpene profile of candy, tropical fruits, liquor, anise, musk and sweet carrots, and the intense euphoric and psychedelic psychoactivity that has made Zamaldelica world famous. Its sativa qualities, potency, complexity and duration will blow away even the most demanding sativa smokers, who will be left wondering how on earth a sativa effect of such caliber can come from an autoflowering strain.

If Zamaldelica has made a huge impact on the cannabis scene since its release a decade ago, enthroning her as one of the best sativas of recent times, we’re sure that the autoflowering version of this super sativa will cause the same sensation, and will quickly establish itself as one of the best autoflowering sativa varieties available on the market.

AVAILABLE IN FEMINIZED FORMAT
F3- F4 SEMI-STABILIZED HYBRID
75 % SATIVA / 25 % INDICA
FLOWERING INDOORS: 8-9 WEEKS
FLOWERING OUTDOORS: 8-9 WEEKS
YIELD / M2: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST SPIDER MITES: AVERAGE – HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST MILDEW: AVERAGE – HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST BOTRYTIS: AVERAGE – HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST WHITE FLY: AVERAGE – HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD: AVERAGE – HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST HEAT: AVERAGE – HIGH
LATITUDE: 0º-55º
THC: 11-16 %
CBD: Below 0.06%
CBG: 0.1-0.5 %
Terpene profile: It mainly contains the following monoterpenes: high amounts of terpinolene and/or beta myrcene, followed by moderate amounts of trans ocimene, and variability in the content of small amounts of limonene, alpha pinene, beta pinene and linalool. Sesquiterpenes: high amounts of beta caryophyllene, moderate amounts of alpha humulene and variability in the content of small amounts of trans nerolidol and alpha bisobolol.
GENETICS: Zamaldelica (Zamal x Malawi/Thai) elite x Auto Malawi Northern Lights.
STRUCTURE: Plants of sativa dominant morphology, compact and manageable, with a big main cola, strong branching and high lateral production.
BOUQUET: Most of the plants (60%) offer the complex and refined terpene profile of our Zamaldelica elite mother: candy, floral, fruity (mango, peach), liquor, aniseed, musky and sweet carrots. 25% of the plants produce lemony fermented terpenes reminiscent of a good citric Haze hybrid, and finally a small proportion of plants that have woodier, drier, spicy and licorice African sativa aromas and flavors closer to Malawi.
HIGH: 75% of the plants have an intense energetic, euphoric and psychedelic psychoactivity, with a dreamlike development that immerses the perception and the mind in a completely new universe, proving to be overwhelming for many. The remaining 25% of plants produce more narcotic and relaxing effects, always of the highest quality.

GROWING TIPS

As usual with autoflowering strains, Auto Zamaldelica starts to flower after 4 or 5 weeks from germination, regardless of the indoor photoperiod or outdoor season, allowing it to mature properly in latitudes far from the equator, where the photodependent strains start to bloom too late to mature correctly. Therefore, it is important to maximize the growth as much as possible using from the beginning pots of at least 7 liters for indoor growing, and pots of at least 15-20 liters for outdoor growing.
It can also be cultivated in mid-latitude climates, finishing in summer time when it is started in spring, being able to benefit in flowering from the longest days with highest light intensity and warmer temperatures, finishing months ahead of the usual autumn harvest of the photodependent strains.
Excellent adaptability to indoor growing, where it can be flowered and harvested next to the mothers with a growing photoperiod, and thus to be able to obtain a harvest without having to prepare another growing area with different photoperiods, as it happens with the photodependent strains.

We recommend moderate levels of nutrients during the growing stage, and moderate-high during the flowering stage.

Attachments

• Auto Zamaldelica.jpg
    Auto Zamaldelica.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 264
  • Auto Zamaldelica e.jpg
    Auto Zamaldelica e.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 273
  • Auto Zamaldelica e2.jpg
    Auto Zamaldelica e2.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 318
  • Auto Zamaldelica e3.jpg
    Auto Zamaldelica e3.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 257
  • Auto Zamaldelica e4.jpg
    Auto Zamaldelica e4.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 295
  • Auto Zamaldelica J2.jpg
    Auto Zamaldelica J2.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 254
  • Auto Zamaldelica J.jpg
    Auto Zamaldelica J.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 291
  • Auto Zamaldelica reversed.jpg
    Auto Zamaldelica reversed.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 299
  • Auto Zamaldelica e6.jpg
    Auto Zamaldelica e6.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 307
  • Auto Zamaldelica e5.jpg
    Auto Zamaldelica e5.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 280

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Auto Zamaldelica cannabinoid and terpene analyses

Attachments

• Auto Zamaldelica E3 análisis de cannabinoides.jpg
    Auto Zamaldelica E3 análisis de cannabinoides.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 226
  • Auto Zamaldelica análisis de cannabinoides.jpg
    Auto Zamaldelica análisis de cannabinoides.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 226
  • Auto Zamaldelica J3 análisis de cannabinoides.jpg
    Auto Zamaldelica J3 análisis de cannabinoides.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 227
  • Auto Zamaldelica J4 análisis de cannabinoides.jpg
    Auto Zamaldelica J4 análisis de cannabinoides.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 245
  • Auto Zamaldelica J2 terpene analysis.jpg
    Auto Zamaldelica J2 terpene analysis.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 224
  • Auto Zamaldelica J3 terpene analysis.jpg
    Auto Zamaldelica J3 terpene analysis.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 218
  • Auto Zamaldelica E3 terpene analysis.jpg
    Auto Zamaldelica E3 terpene analysis.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 201
  • Auto Zamaldelica J4 terpene analysis.jpg
    Auto Zamaldelica J4 terpene analysis.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 206

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
and a few more pics from our friends Bleiweiss ....

Attachments

• Auto Zamaldelica Bleiweiss11.jpg
    Auto Zamaldelica Bleiweiss11.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 248
  • Auto Zamaldelica Bleiweiss10.jpg
    Auto Zamaldelica Bleiweiss10.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 270
  • Auto Zamaldelica Bleiweiss9.jpg
    Auto Zamaldelica Bleiweiss9.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 219
  • Auto Zamaldelica Bleiweiss8.jpg
    Auto Zamaldelica Bleiweiss8.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 213
  • Auto Zamaldelica Bleiweiss7.jpg
    Auto Zamaldelica Bleiweiss7.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 220
  • Auto Zamaldelica Bleiweiss2.jpg
    Auto Zamaldelica Bleiweiss2.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 228
  • Auto Zamaldelica Bleiweiss4.jpg
    Auto Zamaldelica Bleiweiss4.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 231
  • Auto Zamaldelica Bleiweiss5.jpg
    Auto Zamaldelica Bleiweiss5.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 255

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
and YukonKronic :yes: Thank you very much friends for contributing with your pics!

I also would like to thank all the growers who have grown and shown interest in this new autoflowering strain prior to its official release this year.

There was a great thread about Auto Zamaldelica:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362214

before this one, although if you don't mind, we will post all the stuff related to Auto Zamaldelica here from now onwards.

Attachments

• Auto Zamaldelica Yukon4.jpg
    Auto Zamaldelica Yukon4.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 183
  • Auto Zamaldelica Yukon6.jpg
    Auto Zamaldelica Yukon6.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 190
  • Auto Zamaldelica Yukon harvested bud2.jpg
    Auto Zamaldelica Yukon harvested bud2.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 226
  • Auto Zamaldelica Yukon harvested bud.jpg
    Auto Zamaldelica Yukon harvested bud.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 242

ULMW

Life!
:)
Give Thanks Ace Seeds and Dubi
Am excited to try this new offering. I have a Zamaldelica Fem 4 wks ahead of her. Be nice to watch how things develop.
Happy growing to each and all

Attachments

• IMG_20200113_090840.jpg
    IMG_20200113_090840.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 130

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Hello my Ace family. It's been several months since I was able to join any discussions. I hope to be spending more time from now on. Dubi this strain looks amazing ! I hope to see her in all her glory this summer. Have a beautiful day my friends. Peace

ULMW

Appearing likkle by likkle.

Attachments

• IMG_20200123_190150.jpg
    IMG_20200123_190150.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 139

YukonKronic

It’s pretty decent despite my complete mistreatment of the plant during both flowering and the trim/dry and cure.
Nice energetic, focused high with some rather spacey trippier moments that give an impression of being on a bit of a ride.. smoking a lot in one session can have pretty intense moments where the world kinda vibrates and things get too weird until you either laugh or freak out a little and then laugh.:moon:
All in all a very decent representation of Zamaldelica feminized (original photo period used to create Auto) high including “The Weird” that typifies a good phenotype. There are also distinct candy notes in many tokes of this Bud despite its quick dry with no cure.
Even with a lack of proper dry etc.. the effects have improved a lot with aging. Just something about Zam that really needs time...

SolarLogos

Hello my Ace family. It's been several months since I was able to join any discussions. I hope to be spending more time from now on. Dubi this strain looks amazing ! I hope to see her in all her glory this summer. Have a beautiful day my friends. Peace
Very good to hear from you my dear friend, it's been a while. Many prayers for you and the wife.
Peace, God bless

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
So glad to have you among us again farmerlion :huggg:
We miss you friend, blessings to you and your family!

gladysvjubb

Veteran
THC is everything to me. I LOVE getting fucking HIGH. That is what it is all about for me. Been growing and smoking for 50 years. The shit they put out today sucks. Except for Jack Herrer (Seedsman) and Zamaldelica (Ace). I have grown out 56 varieties There was ONE pheno of TOP 44 that was the best marijuana I ever smoked. Tried for years to find it again but no joy, she was special.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
THC is everything to me. I LOVE getting fucking HIGH.

thc isn't even everything when it comes to getting "fucking HIGH"

i get much higher off strains with not so high thc levels and with solid terps i like. high thc strains are typically mediocre, ime. not sure if there's a correlation, but the ONLY high thc strains i love are chemdog, stardawg, etc... and i hardly see them above 28%.

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Well then you should grow strains with no CBD. As far as I know, it's the cannabinoids balance which is important. A strain with less THC but no CBD should get you higher that another with slightly more THC but with more CBD as well. I suppose you won't learn anything when I tell you that you don't want to let your trichomes go amber if it's the high your after. Amber trichome = CBG which is a degradation of THC (THCA => CBGA => decarboxylation => CBG).

If you are looking for pure sativa with no CBD, those are the ones: Bangi Congo x Panama, Honduras x Panama, Mauritius x Ethiopian (no ceiling for that one), Panama, Panama Haze, Thai x Panama.

Bangi Haze and Killer A5 should get you pretty high too, especially the later. It's actually devastating from what I heard about it.

THC is everything to me. I LOVE getting fucking HIGH. That is what it is all about for me. Been growing and smoking for 50 years. The shit they put out today sucks. Except for Jack Herrer (Seedsman) and Zamaldelica (Ace). I have grown out 56 varieties There was ONE pheno of TOP 44 that was the best marijuana I ever smoked. Tried for years to find it again but no joy, she was special.

YukonKronic

If this is what you say, then why the shitty THC %?

That was one test on a newly released strain. I would be unsurprised to see tests at low to mid 20’s in future with this one. It’s no joke. Try some before knocking it... just like normal Zam.
And if it’s got a little less kick then try another joint? It gets me VERY high after the 2nd joint.
I have high tolerance... lol or did before I cut back anyway..