What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TnT Labs ::: a spanish love story

TnTLabs

Hola! :tiphat:
greetings from spain!
After many years here on IC, i decided to step things up with my own brand, hence the name change.
TNT - Teas ´n` Trees
dedicated to a more natural and organic way of growing..

I have been working with Humboldt Seed Organisation for nearly 2 years, back then i received some breeding stock and started selecting through them. This year i will be releasing my first crosses with them, some i just selected, some i made myself.

I wouldnt call myself a breeder in the classic sence like dj, chimera or sam, as i have only been doing this for 7-8 yrs, i think i have a good eye for selection, have breeding skills and want to improve them over time.

So, i wanted to start this thread to document & show what projects i am currently working on. And things that are in the making.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to fire away.

Please dont ask for Humboldt Seed freebies cause i cant help you there.. if you have questions to HSO genetics i will do my best to awnser them to the best of my knowledge and possibly can ask the boys directly.
I am "just" one of their "breeders" and so if you have any issues other than with the things i release, please contact them and not me!
muchas gracias
[YOUTUBEIF]44XYEeD1A1U[/YOUTUBEIF]
:thank you:

Last edited:

TnTLabs

this is how it all started...
from the breeding stock i had received from HSO a few yrs ago
i found this beauty right here, some of the strongest most potent smoke i have ever come across...

Amherst Sour Dog
(Amherst Sour Diesel x SFV 2.0)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Flowering time: approx 65 days
Characteristics: a balanced mix of both parents,
she is a allround champion.. great bag apeal and distinctive strong taste and effect!
growth is fast, doesnt need much support, but netting is advised
sfv peppery undertones dominated by diesel fumes
estimated 26-30% THC, tests are planed in near future.
I will upload some flowering pics as soon as i find them

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey TnT,,
just wishing you the very best of luck,,,,
this could be the beginning of something great:),,,,
i will do your varietys justice and will run them for the next year indoor in room 1 with pics and reports from seedlings to a smoke report,,,,,
lets get TnT out there!:biggrin:,,,,,
muchos gracias mi amigo
wappa,wappa,,wappa TnT,,,,,,S2

rockymountainJ

For sure.... what s2 said!! Well wishes, and can't wait to see some of these ladies!! Glad s2 is running some!! Easy for me to follow along!! Cheers all

TnTLabs

maaan.. much respect back to you guys too.. very happy to see you here and hope this will be a nice ride for all!

i nearly forgot to say... i have learnt a lot from the IC and without it i wouldnt have come as far as i have.. i have met many a nice person and made great connections internationally..
thx to some of you i have come across some great genetics and so time has come to give back!
im sending in 5 different crosses.. between 4-500 seeds for IC server fund or whatever Gypsy or OP need it for.
Once OP receives the package i will post up pics and infos for these crosses!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
maaan.. much respect back to you guys too.. very happy to see you here and hope this will be a nice ride for all!

i nearly forgot to say... i have learnt a lot from the IC and without it i wouldnt have come as far as i have.. i have met many a nice person and made great connections internationally..
thx to some of you i have come across some great genetics and so time has come to give back!
im sending in 5 different crosses.. between 4-500 seeds for IC server fund or whatever Gypsy or OP need it for.
Once OP receives the package i will post up pics and infos for these crosses!

And so it begins,,,,:tiphat:,,s2

TnTLabs

this is something i made more recently:

Blue Velvet OG
(707 Headband x Wifi/SFV2.0)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

these are F1´s that turned out better than expected

Flowering time: approx 65 days
Characteristics: blue, velvety colours towards end of flowering. Very good yield and great bag appeal, easy to grow!

Last edited:
G

Wow TnT,those crosses look beautiful!And frosty!
Must spread some rep ...
Keep those pics coming!

rockymountainJ

Lovely ladies ya got there! Gonna germ a few and try them for myself!! Will veg min of 2 months, but promise the last 8 to 12 will be exciting!! Cheers TnT, and friends!!
I will update here and in my genetic buffet thread listed below for all interested.

G

Hi guys!I'm testing some seeds from TnT Labs!One of the nicest and helpful guys I've encountered so far !

Gonna open a thread in a few days...Right now they're in a closet with 400w dual in an air conditioned room.Gonna have one week -ten days more in there,before transplanted.They're going to finish outdoors bonsai style in small containers , but in the winter they'll go for a full indoor run.

20/20 germed! (Following TnT's instructions).Planted them on Sunday afternoon,and here they are today morning!

So at the first line there are 4 cff/(gg4 x fak),at the second 2 bhb3k and the rest show for themselves!
r1QDZwI.jpg

4R89FWH.jpg

4Li8nhw.jpg

Also got some outdoors from start.
Amnesia kush x bhb3k
GAs1A5O.jpg

Orange are bhb3k, yellow pdd x bhb3k
DcToZTf.jpg

Thank you TnT!

Last edited:

TnTLabs

great stuff guys, looking good! nice to hear they all germed.. @ syd did you put holes in the bottom of those cups? so water can flow out... you need a lot of holes... also i would use a fork and gently make like punctures in the side of the foam cups... that will help water evaporate better plus let more air into the coco!!

TnTLabs

Hi guys!I'm testing some seeds from TnT Labs!One of the nicest and helpful guys I've encountered so far !

Gonna open a thread in a few days...Right now they're in a closet with 400w dual in an air conditioned room.Gonna have one week -ten days more in there,before transplanted.They're going to finish outdoors bonsai style in small containers , but in the winter they'll go for a full indoor run.

20/20 germed! (Following TnT's instructions).Planted them on Sunday afternoon,and here they are today morning!

So at the first line there are 4 cff/(gg4 x fak),at the second 2 bhb3k and the rest show for themselves!

Also got some outdoor from start.
Amnesia kush x bhb3k

Orange are bhb3k, yellow pdd x bhb3k

Thank you TnT!

the coco mix looks perfect... id just give them tap water with a tiny amount of that seaweed stuff you have
then in about 10 days you can start feeding with 0.8EC

looking good compadre
:peacock:

G

Hola hermano!

Yes,i did 5 pencil size holes at the bottom for drainage,.I have done some side holes on the other batch (not TnT),but some times it dries very fast so I didn't do it this time.Coming from you though,I'm grabbing a fork as we speak! :tiphat:

G

the coco mix looks perfect... id just give them tap water with a tiny amount of that seaweed stuff you have
then in about 10 days you can start feeding with 0.8EC

looking good compadre
:peacock:

Oh,so you think I should start with the seaweed/kelp?

Every day with that solution for ten days,only one apply and the rest water or one day kelp/one straight water?

Thanks man! :)

Latest posts

Latest posts