What's new

Who could do such a thing

S

siso80

2 gardens, 20 full sunners each, beautiful sours, b. dream, grapefruit, d star, beautiful!

someone came in last night in my mendo garden and dumped 2 jars of pollen all over my shit. coffee filter and a mason jar labelled TW and another CQ left behind intentionally.

why!!!!

G

greenmatter

the fact that they knew exactly how to fuck you tells me they know enough to not be part of the anti weed crowd

who have you royally pissed off recently?

Killacash

I'm sorry but LMAO!!! I'm literally laughing my ass off. If I were you, I'd go get some DUTCHMASTER REVERSE if they still sell it and apply it. Beef up your security and keep a plant for seeds, might turn out to be a killer cross.

But, LMAO!

JOJO420

Veteran
First thing that comes to mind, someone wants your genetics. They pollinated your moms, and are gonna come back and rip the seeded plants. Maybe they figured you would not notice
Other than that, they are trying to fuck you royally!! How do you know it was intentional?? Maybe they dropped that evidence?
WHO HAVE YOU PISSED OFF LATELY?? Start there. Especially whoever grows TW and CQ in your circle. Sounds like they were drunk or high , sloppy comes to mind. Or kids??
Good luck brah, funny shit, your right who would do such a thing??
And by the way, waht a first post, not sure to take you seriously or just laugh at you???

S

siso80

i didn't even realize that this was my first post! I have been reading this forum for 2 years. I started this education process from overgrow in 2000, read those forums for a year before i got the courage to actualy grow something, now i have seen quite a lot but i have never witnessed this kind of malicious sabotage. We haven't pissed off anyone that's the funniest part, we have gone above and beyond on most levels. i can only think that this was a malicious act of jealousy or as JOJO guessed, maybe they are trying to hijack some seeds, then they wouldn't have to get pollen near their garden. I thought that too and many other scenarios... but what really can we do, most likely this hasn't gone longer than 36 hours, we are probably in our 5th week of flower with 4 more weeks to go. it seems likes many people on this forum are cautious of Dutch Master Reverse, stating that it totally ruined their stuff.... I am wringing my hands while ya'll are laughing at my predicament, shame on you.
this is Biological Warfare, i wanted my first post to be a side by side on Biocana vs H&G CoCo, as well as a side by side on Sea Green Vs No Sea Green. or a smoke report on the Dairy Queen or Peyote Purple I got cracking.

how long do seeds take to produce, will i have to harvest early

Killacash

I used it personally when an undetected male pollinated a room full of females. About 4th week of flowering. Shame on me, I'm sorry but I see such an easy solution to this that its kind of funny. Use it as directed. You'll be okay. Beef up your security.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Donations have been low for the server fund so our fuzzy muppet clarence
has enlisted the services of all those has been action figures from the Expendables
to comprimise beautiful gardens around the globe.Lol!

Sorry bro,I was sitting here having my morning coffee when I read this,and had a
Monty Python visual,on the bright side Jean Claude probably brought the wrong jar
of white powder with him,so that may not be pollen after all.

sneaky101

Any other competitors in your area, or that sells to the same people you do. I see it as a way to crush your sales. Not much competition in seeded bud and not seeded bud....at least to the buyer. Good luck with it though....def need security. Maybe a big dog.

A

Alone

Use Dutch Master Reverse with Dutch Master Saturator Immediatly. DONT WAIT! GO NOW!
Someone is definetly trying to take your customers or just bend you over. Im surprised that they didnt wait and rip it when it was ready!? So obviously they want to screw you over big time. If they wanted your genetics, they would have clipped off a bottom branch, rooted it and re-vegged it.
This was marijuana terrorism. Osama Bin pollinating a brothers bush.

S

SeaMaiden

If there is ever a next time, get those girls hosed down, tout suite!

Rainmaker

This is no fucking joke...real shit here! Obsidian and other haters....piss off! We are talking hundreds of pounds...SEEDED. Siso and our crew are good people and upstanding members of our community. We have families to feed and bills to pay. This was a shear act of jealousy. We have put hundreds of thousands of dollars into this project...not to mention countless hours of hard work. Neighbors saw some up and comers and didn't like it. We keep to ourselves and mind our own business. If anyone would like to contribute positive info into this debacle...please do so.

G

greenmatter

This is no fucking joke...real shit here! Obsidian and other haters....piss off! We are talking hundreds of pounds...SEEDED. Siso and our crew are good people and upstanding members of our community. We have families to feed and bills to pay. This was a shear act of jealousy. We have put hundreds of thousands of dollars into this project...not to mention countless hours of hard work. Neighbors saw some up and comers and didn't like it. We keep to ourselves and mind our own business. If anyone would like to contribute positive info into this debacle...please do so.

giving a stoner a hard time for laughing is like hating on justin bieber for sucking ........... it's the nature of the organism:tiphat:

sorry you guys got screwed, but after you got done dogging the "haters" you answered the OP's question. no mystery what went down and no mystery why

growshopfrank

Veteran
gotta ask anyone ever try to collect a jar of pollen, it would be a hell of a project unless you are a hemp farmer

supermanlives

Veteran
well your competition has sunk to a new low. IMHO most pollen i ever collected was a film canister full. but they might of cut it with flour ect to make the most of it. but why bother labeling it is my question? get some prints off jar.

Littleleaf

Veteran
Can't you just finish it up and turn it ALL into Hash and oil. I know here in NM they are paying big bucks both...

Also there is a big demand for seed.

G

Guest 315072

theres a big demand for just any random seed? or what littleleaf.. ??????? like obviosly if they fuced up his grow u think they labeled the polen corectly so he can know what cross it is

G

Guest 315072

like hopefully the pollen is a good trainwreck male.. so u get good seeds.. and iunno about the CQ ? if so u mite have good crosses .. but who else do u know that grows enough that could get pollen like that.. and 2 who were u selling to that buys off some1 else. find out who ur enemys are.. or who ur competetion has become.. because they figured out a way to keep ur bud off there market now. as seeded but is on a much shittier scale then non seeded.. so like everyone else said. just grow it out.. maybe go a little longer by a week or 2 to get the trichs to be cloudy and amber.. and jam it all for hash .. and make some cash that way.. next time make it harder to get into ur place.. or have cameras set up dogs and razor wire..

The Revolution

Veteran
Ive heard of people talking about doing something along these lines, but never actually went through with it. This is a first.. Dirty deeds..