What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

if I got caught with a bunch of weed, could I plead..

Status
Not open for further replies.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Naw. Intent to distribute more than likely. But a free pass to club fed where you could work on the insanity would be in your future.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Yea but I am insane.. so I am not thinking clearly and I know not what I am doing.. cuz i am insane.

If you were insane how would you know that your behavior weren't normal? Insane people are usually the last to know they are insane. By admitting you're insane ahead of time makes your insanity argument a moot point!! haha

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Before you goto court smear your asshole full of peanut butter than when your in front of the judge reach in your buttcrack recees peanut butter cup

WEDDY

You would have to prove you insanity and there has to be a paper trail to go with it.. Not as easy as you think...

You would have to prove you insanity and there has to be a paper trail to go with it.. Not as easy as you think...

Hmm I think that is easy to by pass.. some people have too much pride to get help.. and they just get worse an worse.. and it gets so bad that they grow so much weed and get caught lol

WEDDY

Hmm I think that is easy to by pass.. some people have too much pride to get help.. and they just get worse an worse.. and it gets so bad that they grow so much weed and get caught lol

lol... IF it was that easy to explain to the legal system " Gee I grow way more weed then I should and that is beacuse I'm insane!! "... Fuck I guess were all insane then :woohoo: and getting off the hook should be easy :dance013:

DeoXy

Before you goto court smear your asshole full of peanut butter than when your in front of the judge reach in your buttcrack recees peanut butter cup

ROFLMAO.. this comment just made me fucking choke laughing for 5 mins str8:thank you:

FYI these plea's just like the whole on drugs/addicted not thinking str8 one will NEED proof @ the time of the arrest to even be a valid argument in court and the judge if anything would have to go a long with it, no matter what they have the last say.. even if a plea deal is reached.. NOT easy at ALL maybe 1/10 success rate lol

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
lol kid your either...

a) dont know shit about anything which hopefully means your young by your attitude id say im correct

or

b) looking for attention

my guess alittle of both but regardless you should tone down your machoness as you may have figured we are on the internet...

Status
Not open for further replies.