What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cloning secret(what the pros never told ya)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Primo

Well folks I was going to save this cloning secret for the book im writing called "Cannabis: The Green Fetus Of Life".. But thought it wouldnt hurt to leak just one of my many never heard of before cloning techniques. Sam the Skunk's resin extract tech dont got shit on this one my friends. I'll make the chiwawa dance for ten funky egpyts: :dance013:

JOE CHRONIC

Well folks I was going to save this cloning secret for the book im writing called "Cannabis: The Green Fedus Of Life".. But thought it wouldnt hurt to leak just one of my many never heard of before cloning techniques. Sam the Skunk's resin extract tech dont got shit on this one my friends. I'll make the chiwawa dance for ten funky egpyts: :dance013:

I'll bite,

What's the big secret ?

lol...

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Well folks I was going to save this cloning secret for the book im writing called "Cannabis: The Green Fedus Of Life".. But thought it wouldnt hurt to leak just one of my many never heard of before cloning techniques. Sam the Skunk's resin extract tech dont got shit on this one my friends. I'll make the chiwawa dance for ten funky egpyts: :dance013:

so what's your so called secret? so we can tell you that its been done before, and actually everyone is doing it, your just late to the party...

P

Primo

I need 10 of these :dance013: funky egypt dances before i can proceed with releasing this aceint long forgetton cloning secret that orginated from the hanging gardens of Babylon believe it or not around 1600bc.

i'll help ya'll out, here is the first :dance013:.... now you only need 9 to unlock the enlightenment of the gardens of babylon...which the illuminate grew...but thats another thread in its own. tootles

P

Primo

i found ancient gardening knowledge while researching ancient aliens astronauts of the old world. which is my other passion.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
the secret was on Ancient Aliens, Season 1, episode 3, at the 1:33 mark...

ssshhhiiittt.......

P

Primo

No i am not joe i am hear to indroduce fellow icmagers and cannabis lovers alike on my unorthidox methods of growing. i really feel this one is the bees knees of cloning. And wanted to get a rally going before i released the info. is that ok?

SpayceRayce

If a shaved ape like me can ghetto cut and clone with nearly 100% success, ain't nuthin' a whack job with a funky gif smiley can share and amaze. Nothing personal, I'm sure you're a magician with greenery.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You are just wasting space here pal...
yeah ... he's just building his post count

whats the old saying ...... put up or shut up :drum:

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
shit, if you can't spell fetus i sure the fuck hope you aren't seriously writing a book. lemme stop, as long as its intelligible it should be alright. but as are all secrets that won't be revealed till a date in the future this is bullshit.

the only reasons for not sharing knowledge are:
a.) there is no secret
and
b.) to profit.

so like always

c.) you later

no time for this bullshit.

P

Primo

im on my iphone and i plan on having a ghost writer.

I'm doing this for one reason.. to release the knowledge in which i was enlightened. i DID not start this thread for drama thank you.. And I personally suggest a couple hits of DMT in your near future to adjust and balance your mind set. uplift on a positive beat threw the rest of your quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.