What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some slightly pressed moroccan "pollen" :D that my buddies scored yesterday.The small piece weighs 7.3 grams (1/4 oz.).This hash improves by re-pressing :D

R

randude

That stuff is so yummy looking. I smoked some hash in the 70s, but it was never that good. Then I tried to real macoy in Kenya in 83 and was sold. We have almost No Hash on the commercial market in Seattle now. I make my own all the time, and it is fantastic, but I would still love to try some of the high end imported stuff of yore. What does it cost, $30 per gram in Amsterdam? I cannot think of another reason to go there but to try some good hash, and to be honest that is not enough at the price they are selling it. The countries that make it are not all that safe or comfortable, so I guess I will make my own and envoy what you can all get in Europe.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ELAHRJI
that hash is looking real good
reminds me of when i could regulary get different types of morocan

heres some nice morrocan i picked up recently

strong buzz and nice flavour but yours is making me jelous

the pellets

sory for the lack of pics i will upload some detailed shots

Last edited:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
wish i had something to add...no imported godies my way...but i was able to find some incredible opiated hash and hash in the canary islands. I didnt have much experience with hash then so anything was good, who knew if it was soap bar(but being so close to morroco youd think soap bar would be a distant memory?). I miss my homeland terribly! i want to go back!
I make my own bubble when possible , i only get the FMCD when the bubble is fresh! How do i join the KICC??? i think my gallery is worthy :D

G

Loving this thread folks. I'll have some Afghan by the end of this week and I'll put some pics up if I can remember what a camera is.

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the eye-candy OJD! :woohoo:

I always thought that Morrocan was mostly "blonde" but this one looks really yummi, almost like brown sugar! :yummy: :yummy: :yummy:

Do you know where in Morroco they come from?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im guesing the rif valley in the mountains

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow thats a litle kiff

great shots kif rif

keep them coming

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what strains do they use in morroco to make hash

old traditional sativa's or indica's

have you heard of anyone growing dutch or american strains and turning the whole lot into hash

the stuff dreams are made of. I can't wait till i get to chefchouen. Kif RIF i have many questions regarding that golden pillow,aside from its weight. Amazing shit.

JimmyLee

some dark morrocan i am smoking...

24017DSC01295-med.JPG

24017DSC01300-med.JPG

24017DSC01297-med.JPG