What's new

ALICE IN WONDERLAND.

Alright, so this film is supposed to be EPIC. Who's going to watch it??!

alice-in-wonderland-2010-20090721105726439_640w.jpg

ZoeFresh :artist:

Man, not that I've seen it but...they ruined it...bigtime..pardon my buzzkill but daaaaamn
Still probably really good..ON WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!
That picture makes me giggle.

G

good drown

i hate movies like this, and 300, which are like 100% filmed in a studio, then they add the backgrounds. to me, it just makes it seem like all those scenes in the movies took place in a 100x100 warehouse. i guess its hard to explain, but it just looks too fake

yes, i see what you're saying but it's also kinda why i go to the movies! so i can see things that i wouldn't normally see in real life.

When I get to Kalamazoo, if any senior members wanna catch the flick, Ill bring the mushies and it should be a real good flick.

G

good drown

like i said, i don't like movies filmed in a studio, then have the backgrounds added. maybe if its done right and they look real, but 300's backgrounds were fucking bullshit and alic'es looks just as fake. just that factor alone made it unwatchable to me

this films gunna be hard for me to Avoid. Those posters are everywhere not to mention the commercials. I'm down to see what Good ole Tim does with it.

C

cyberwax

saw a 3d trailer of this when i watched avatar at the cinema, 3d version looked really good tho.

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
I would not miss Johnny Depp in this for anything! He is just the best most versatile actors of today! Every part he plays is wicked...and this i reckon will be one of his finest acting moments!

can't wait...oh and 3D would be a must! Ever since seeing avatar in 3D-i ain't going back too 2D flicks unless have no choice!

GlassHoler

that

they took a classic from 1951
now they are trying to digitalize it ?

get the f*ck outta here money grubbers

Actually I heard that they created a storyline that is much closer to the original book which is supposed to be much darker. I love Tim Burton's work, so I'm biased for sure, but I really can't wait to see how this movie comes out. :smokeit:

who is this johnny depp, how do i still only vaguely recall his face, why do i care, and how come every movie he happens to be in i dont see???

the universe works in mysterious ways!

Latest posts

Latest posts