What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gallon DWC experiment.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Befor the years over i decided to try a gallon DWC experiment. I planted a seed 48 hours ago and it is just about to sprout up through the surface. As soon as it grows some good roots ill turn on the pump.

Light: 230 watt cob led lamp. Fans for cooling the room and room temps are in the 80s.

I use to grow this style back in early 2000s. Back then i got good yields ill see if its the same this time. All organic hydro food.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
So finally the seed has sprouted. I hope that #1 it ends up a female and #2 that i get yield as big of a yield as i use to get back when i did lil hydro setup.

I use to yield around 2-3 oz from the 1 gallon bucket.
And if this seed turns out to grow krappy and I can always use the dwc bucket for cloning instead.

Also these are verry symple to make and operate.

picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
This bagseed's flower's are turning pink. Yea.
It will be very interesting to see how this one turns out. Im feeding this one GH Hydroponics flora bloom 0 3 4.

picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Back befor I started this grow a friend of mine said this little 1lb & 3.40oz DWC bucket would never work to which i said you just watch ill grow some great flowers with this lil bucket. Now fast forward to today i got some pink flowers happening. This one is 5 weeks of 1212 and still has lots of white hairs.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
This one has a really nice color to it. I cant wait to tast it. Theres only been a few times when i grew pink or purple flowers.
The temps r in the 70s to 80s.

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I just amazed at how purple this mystery plsnt's flowers are. So far im happy with this grow. Temps are in the 75 to 80s.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Fortman420

I just amazed at how purple this mystery plsnt's flowers are. So far im happy with this grow. Temps are in the 75 to 80s.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
Though it's been quite a spell since you made this post, how did your 1 gal do in terms of total flower produced, smell, density, effect which we all know to be the main reason for growing