Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > The Bad Girls Club!!!!

Thread Title Search
The Bad Girls Club!!!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-19-2008, 02:27 PM #1
Milano

Milano is on a distinguished road
The Bad Girls Club!!!!

Welcome to the Bad Girls Club!!!! WE will raise hell and take names!!
Hope you all are ready to show the guys how its done!! lolol

Lets seeeeee ALL the bad girls here and kick ass hehehe

We need the BGC belt buckle of freedom!!!

Last edited by Mrs.Babba; 09-29-2009 at 04:04 AM..
Milano is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-20-2008, 03:00 AM #2
kittysecrets4u

kittysecrets4u is on a distinguished road
I LOVE cannabis and I'm also a girl!!!

I am from Berlin Germany - born and raised. I now live in Olympia, Washington

I smoke daily - I go through an 1/8 every three days. I smoke a little more during my menstrual.

I only have 2 friends who know that I smoke. I am a professional "Occupational Nurse Consultant" I have my own business and most of the people I know are against cannabis. When my family visit I smoke with my brother and my two best friends. My parents were stoners but they don't smoke any longer.

When I smoke: I like to have a glass of wine or a bottle of wine (smile) -Listen to music, go to a movie, relax, go out to eat dinner, and enjoy a deep conversation about life.
kittysecrets4u is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-20-2008, 03:04 PM #3
VerdantTara

VerdantTara is on a distinguished road
Hey lady! Welcome!

- Where are you from? -- I'm from Arizona, US, but I don't live there now. Now i am in New England

- Why do you like cannabis? - Cannabis helps me relax, makes me feel less crazy and more compassionate and kind in general

- How often do you smoke cannabis? - Pretty much all the time. I could easily smoke an ounce a week myself.

- Do your friends know that you smoke, do they smoke with you? My friends and family all know that I smoke, and the great majority of them smoke with me also. Lucky me!
- What do you like to do when you are "high"?
I like to listen to tunes, make art, cook yummy food (in my other life I'm a self taught cook who has owned a restaraunt, eek.) plan, write lists, walk in the woods, contemplate the nature of the universe & meditate. And everything else too. I like myself considerably less without the MJ, I can't help it. I'm a lifer.

How about you??

here's some clones from my current grow:

VT.
VerdantTara is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-21-2008, 06:27 PM #4
Milano

- Where are you from?
- I am from southern Finland. I hate the snow and cold weather here.

- Why do you like cannabis?
- It really helps me relax because I study very hard - Or at least I try to! It doesn't make me do stupid things like alcohol, I feel happy and I enjoy the feeling very, very much.

- How often do you smoke cannabis?
- Sometimes I smoke once a week, sometimes 7 days/week. It depends on everything! Usually I smoke about three to five times a week.

- Do your friends know that you smoke, do they smoke with you?
- Most of my friends know about my smoking and I like to do it with few of them. Mostly I smoke with my boyfriend, it's really nice to talk with him about everything and just chill.

- What do you like to do when you are "high"?
- I adore to write, write and write! Watching movies is OK too, but it can be sometimes too hard for me because I speak so much (I love talking) and I think so much - I can easily forget about the movie!
So thinking, talking and writing are things I like to do when I am "high". Drawing and writing poems are sometimes very interesting too. Unfortunately the poems are often very.. ehh, stupid But it doesn't really matter! It matters that you have very good time and enjoy yourself.

Girls (Or should I say "Women"?), it is very nice that you answered me! I love to get known with other smokers, especially with other girls.

Last edited by Milano; 02-21-2008 at 06:31 PM..
Milano is offline Quote

Old 02-27-2008, 08:59 AM #5
Milano

Isn't there other girls? :-(
Milano is offline Quote

Old 02-28-2008, 12:13 AM #6
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
Hello Milano...very nice to meet you, there are a few women here at ICMag, I dont know how I missed this thread, Im sure they will see it soon and say high!!
I live in Northern California and have 2 kids and 2 grandkids, I love to hang out with my family and smoke weed...I have smoked pot for 30 something years and I too am a lifer, it deff keeps me grounded...I smoke everyday, and like Verdant said I could smoke an ounce a week easy...
I love to do just about anything stoned, eat,read, go out on our boat and hangout with friends
Welcome Milano and if ya like to talk, check out the chat here, sometimes its a party in itself, or it can be a bunch of stoners lurking hehehe ya never know

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Last edited by Mrs.Babba; 02-28-2008 at 12:14 AM..
Mrs.Babba is offline Quote

Old 03-01-2008, 03:19 PM #7
VerdantTara

VerdantTara is on a distinguished road
Hey ladies!
MrsBabba, we sound like kindred spirits! hee hee.

I keep hoping that some more MJFemmes will pop around and keep me and these other ladies from feeling like such sore thumbs, but if I know one thing about the cannabis growing scene, at least local to where I am, the ladies who grow are few and far between. I know some very kynd grow-wives, but it's not quite the same! Anyway, yes, male dominated industry. Funny, since as always, the guys are always chasing/searching for/dreaming of/lusting after the perfect girl. (Girl genetics that is. hee hee.)

Anyhoo, I am the only female grower I know in my area. Sometimes its a little hard to slosh through the testosterone, but it's worth it for the brilliant knowledge I've found here at ICmag. Meanwhile I just still kind of feel like the newbie dregs around here. Since we're in the company of some notable growers and breeders and generally cool & inspiring folks and all that. I suspect it takes some time to pay your dues here -- and maybe some extra time if you're a chick.

Of course it's also saturday morning and I'm under a little of the past autumn's blueberry, so don't take anything I say as too, err, convicted.

hope y'all have a beautiful day! (It's 10 degrees here. Beautious but also f'n cold!)

xo
VT.
VerdantTara is offline Quote

Old 03-03-2008, 09:43 AM #8
Milano

Oh, it is very nice to see that someone has answered I am glad to meet you!

Mrs.Babba, it sounds wonderful that you have grandkids! Do your grandchildren know about your cannabis hobby? I have always wondered what should I do when I will have kids. If cannabis is still illegal when I have kids, should I tell them that mummy likes very much cannabis, or should I hide it? What do you all think? What would you do?

There are too little of smoking women... It really is a shame.

(By the way, I am sorry for my awful english!)
Milano is offline Quote

Old 03-03-2008, 10:59 AM #9
cough_cough_eer
Anita Bonghitt

cough_cough_eer has disabled reputation
Hello, good to meet you too....

I'm from Texas and I live with my cat. I don't smoke as much as most here but I do enjoy a bowl in the evening.. I have a few friends tht smoke.

Why is it that rich people are concidered eccentric and poor people are just wierd????
cough_cough_eer is offline Quote

Old 03-03-2008, 11:13 AM #10
mtf-shaman
green eyed lady

mtf-shaman will become famous soon enough
just checkin' in

i live in the U.S., am medical user so i smoke everyday, i enjoy the pain relief i get....
some friends know i smoke, others don't....

i currently have no one that i smoke with on a regular basis, no one knows i grow(they just think i can get really good smoke)occasionly i will go to a get together and smog out
mtf-shaman is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.