Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Botany and Advanced Growing Science > The Lounge : Growers Round Table Discussion Thread

Thread Title Search
The Lounge : Growers Round Table Discussion Thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-09-2018, 10:43 PM #541
jidoka

jidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of light
I take drying very seriously. That is done in a temp, humidity and air flow controlled room.

That bus is my new marketing strategy given COs current conditions. Pick up my customers while they still have lunch money
jidoka is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-10-2018, 10:44 PM #542
jidoka

jidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of light
Let’s talk Woo

We are talking foliar only. I double dog dare you to compare https://customhydronutrients.com/urea-4600-with-low-biuret-05-max-50-pound-bag-p-581.html?cPath=1_44_390&zenid= e1ea2ad015f434449adf9fc1c0dc5b 22 to
https://customhydronutrients.com/fertinitro-plus-50-pound-p-462.html?cPath=75_76_288_324&z enid=e1ea2ad015f434449adf9fc1c 0dc5b22

In the soil ferti nitro wins. But 28 bucks vs 3 whatever

Foliar...test it yourownself

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-10-2018, 10:48 PM #543
jidoka

Ok wtf

https://customhydronutrients.com/fer...df9fc1c0dc5b22

https://customhydronutrients.com/ind...+urea&x=32&y=8

Old 08-11-2018, 07:34 PM #544
led05

led05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really nice
picked today, lots of days like this.. the soil is starting to do what's it supposed to do, organic only and water only on the plants for 2 months now.... thats about 50lbs, the space its sitting on is 5' x 16"

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-12-2018, 04:53 AM #545
growingcrazy

growingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of light

Do you spray those at the same ppm or do you use different rates?

Led, You do such nice work!
growingcrazy is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-12-2018, 08:52 PM #546
jidoka

I never calculated ppm. I was spraying 9 gm/gal ferti nitro and and I have worked my way up to 4 urea.

Guess that means my ppm of urea N is higher than the ferti

Old 08-12-2018, 09:58 PM #547
growingcrazy

growingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of light
~315 on the ferti and 390 on the urea.
growingcrazy is offline Quote

Old 08-13-2018, 02:31 PM #548
Rodehazrd

Rodehazrd is a jewel in the roughRodehazrd is a jewel in the roughRodehazrd is a jewel in the roughRodehazrd is a jewel in the roughRodehazrd is a jewel in the roughRodehazrd is a jewel in the roughRodehazrd is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jidoka View Post
I take drying very seriously. That is done in a temp, humidity and air flow controlled room.

That bus is my new marketing strategy given COs current conditions. Pick up my customers while they still have lunch money
Always interested in how to cure the weed could you say more on how you do that. I grew up around flu cure tobacco but thats for leaves not flowers. We all knew the curing was most important come auction day. I think thats true of our crop too.
Thanks
Rodehazrd is online now Quote

Old 08-13-2018, 03:50 PM #549
led05

led05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really nice
Pretty interesting read about a corn / nitrogen fixation from air. Rodehazard, are you speaking about fermentation in the tobacco leafs or just simple air curing? Curing is a huge piece of the puzzle for quality, that's for sure, too bad most commercial aren't seeking true quality in cannabis, not yet at least.

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/...eballs/567140/

thanks GC!

Old 08-13-2018, 05:17 PM #550
paradoxlost

paradoxlost has a spectacular aura aboutparadoxlost has a spectacular aura aboutparadoxlost has a spectacular aura aboutparadoxlost has a spectacular aura aboutparadoxlost has a spectacular aura about
Has anyone fucked with a hemp seed compost? Something tells me that it would have insane amounts on insoluble nitrogen?