Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Auto Flowering > Show your autoflower pix

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies for Great Cannabis Genetics!
Show your autoflower pix Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-10-2018, 09:44 PM #1571
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegermling View Post
I used an HLH-300, advanced nutrients sensi grow and bloom (I did not buy the coco one. That photo I posted was my first coco grow btw). I followed a guys advice on the AFN (auto flower network)he goes by the name of "Muddy." He said that when you see pistils on an auto do not switch to bloom nutrietnts because the auto goes into flower. Contrary to popular belief that you cannot control an autos veg stage, it does work. My plant was getting to big so I switched to bloom nutes and it started flowering. I vegged for maybe a month (im not to sure wasntpaying attention).
If switching nutrients is making your plant flower, you don't have ruderalis genetics. Maybe a month? You don't know how long your plants were vegged? Do you know how long they were flowered? Because pulling 3/4 of a lb off 1 autoflower in 30 day veg is extraordinary. And extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Evidence like a grow journal showing the plant from seed to harvest. Not 1 photograph that could literally be from anywhere. I'm not trying to shit on you, if you did 1.1GPW with 1 autoflower plant, that's amazing. But I believe you about as far as I could comfortably spit a rat.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study The Propagation And Breeding Of Distinctive Cannabis By Robert Connell Clarke-->https://archive.org/details/Marijuan...nctiveCannabis
AgentPothead is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-10-2018, 10:02 PM #1572
Thegermling

Thegermling is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentPothead View Post
If switching nutrients is making your plant flower, you don't have ruderalis genetics. Maybe a month? You don't know how long your plants were vegged? Do you know how long they were flowered? Because pulling 3/4 of a lb off 1 autoflower in 30 day veg is extraordinary. And extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Evidence like a grow journal showing the plant from seed to harvest. Not 1 photograph that could literally be from anywhere. I'm not trying to shit on you, if you did 1.1GPW with 1 autoflower plant, that's amazing. But I believe you about as far as I could comfortably spit a rat.
Bro it was my first coco grow. I didnt write shit down lol. It was an autoflower im sure. You should have checked that thread on AFN (because it is a website dedicated to autoflowers just in case you didnt know) to understand where im coming from. Its hard to believe but thats what I got man and I aint trying to convince anybody.
Thegermling is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-10-2018, 10:09 PM #1573
Thegermling

More pics of same plant. Not bad for first time auto grow. Sorry for tilted photo.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0680.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	465684 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0686.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	465685

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-11-2018, 01:29 AM #1574
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
Document that shit from seed to harvest because I'm sure a bunch of people wouldn't mind getting that off an autoflower.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study The Propagation And Breeding Of Distinctive Cannabis By Robert Connell Clarke-->https://archive.org/details/Marijuan...nctiveCannabis

Old 08-11-2018, 04:31 AM #1575
Thegermling

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentPothead View Post
Document that shit from seed to harvest because I'm sure a bunch of people wouldn't mind getting that off an autoflower.
Go to "growdiaries.com." If you have a new strain and want to see if it can handle topping, how well it does in scrog, how high/small it grows then that website is GOLD. Type in fastbuds and look at the diaries there. You wont be dissapointed. Its like I told that other dude who didnt know what I was talking about. If you dont know what autos can and cant handle then you will get shit. Just like the photos from the thread that guy linked. Not bashing anyones growing skills but the autos werent given what they want and thats a stress free environment. Peace!

Old 08-11-2018, 05:33 AM #1576
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
@ Thegermling- what strain? Breeder?
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders in the USA- check out our unique quality cannabis autoflower hybrid seeds for medical conditions and recreational stimulus at down to earth prices. Now 12 years running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 08-11-2018, 01:43 PM #1577
metsäkana

metsäkana has much to be proud ofmetsäkana has much to be proud ofmetsäkana has much to be proud ofmetsäkana has much to be proud ofmetsäkana has much to be proud ofmetsäkana has much to be proud ofmetsäkana has much to be proud ofmetsäkana has much to be proud ofmetsäkana has much to be proud ofmetsäkana has much to be proud ofmetsäkana has much to be proud of
Quote:
Blue dream'matic from Fast buds.

airbud its ''blue dream'matic'' fast buds
metsäkana is online now Quote

Old 08-12-2018, 06:25 PM #1578
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by metsäkana View Post
airbud its ''blue dream'matic'' fast buds
Thanks, metsäkana. In 12 weeks, I can grow a photoperiod using 12/12 light regimen with a bumper harvest.

Grow diary says 9-11 weeks. Having grown autos for 12 years, I know most breeders stretch the truth on seedling to harvest time and hedge on yield.So, 9-11 weeks means more like 12-14 weeks?

Great, if it's true.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders in the USA- check out our unique quality cannabis autoflower hybrid seeds for medical conditions and recreational stimulus at down to earth prices. Now 12 years running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-12-2018, 10:13 PM #1579
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

Quote:
Go to "growdiaries.com." If you have a new strain and want to see if it can handle topping, how well it does in scrog, how high/small it grows then that website is GOLD. Type in fastbuds and look at the diaries there. You wont be dissapointed. Its like I told that other dude who didnt know what I was talking about. If you dont know what autos can and cant handle then you will get shit. Just like the photos from the thread that guy linked. Not bashing anyones growing skills but the autos werent given what they want and thats a stress free environment. Peace!
Fuck off. The burden of proof is on you.

Old 08-14-2018, 08:08 PM #1580
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

I feel like I helped this thread get off the rails, so here is some autoflower pictures I'm not sure I posted before. Strain is Jumping Black Dash by Dr Krippling.
Forgive the deck picture, we just painted it right after those pics