Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Auto Malawi x Northern Lights Feminized

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Auto Malawi x Northern Lights Feminized Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-08-2018, 12:38 PM #311
Bleiweis

Bleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really nice
Smoked a big bud of the sativa leaning plant i had (2 weeks of curing). Obviously loaded with THC...exprienced some paranoia/fear/anxiety and confusion! Probably needs some more curing to take the edge off (i noticed this with mexican sativas also)! I think these AF are more than enough potent for the average consumer!

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-08-2018, 03:23 PM #312
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Glad you find your Auto Malawi x NL strong enough, Bleiweis
dubi is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-08-2018, 08:20 PM #313
Ancient Sativa

Ancient Sativa is on a distinguished road
Quick question for anyone who has grow this. How much does it smell?? Only thing I have ever grown is Nirvana's Auto NL as it has almost 0 smell. I live in an Apt but smell is my only issue.
Ancient Sativa is offline Quote

Old 08-09-2018, 02:11 PM #314
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Welcome Ancient Sativa,

Our Auto Malawi x NL has strong aromas, we have grown her both indoors and outdoors on a bigger scale and in both cases they stank, not like a roadkill skunk, but probably not fully discreet at all.
dubi is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-09-2018, 05:16 PM #315
Ancient Sativa

Ancient Sativa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubi View Post
Welcome Ancient Sativa,

Our Auto Malawi x NL has strong aromas, we have grown her both indoors and outdoors on a bigger scale and in both cases they stank, not like a roadkill skunk, but probably not fully discreet at all.

Thanks for the Reply Dubi. I thought maybe since its crossed with NL it might not have much of a smell. Someday If/When my living situation or the laws change I look forward to running your Genetics. Im a Sativa fan over Indica personally. Nirvana's NL Auto has been good to me over the years and I can pull around 1.5 -2 oz of good buds off a plant but its getting damn old.
Ancient Sativa is offline Quote

Old 08-10-2018, 08:18 PM #316
Azure

Azure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of light
She still keeps packing on the trics and seems like she'll be done soon.

Azure is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-11-2018, 11:14 PM #317
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
8-11 update

Hello all, I wanted to share my ladies with you. I need to thank my wife first. She has been a great help with watering while I'm working. It has been 100 f for the last few days. The plants wouldn't have faired well without her help.

The lower branches are falling over under the weight of the buds. They all seem to be wrist size in diameter. I used a .750 pop bottle to give a size reference of some of the buds.
Dubi, these are great genetics! Much thanks to you and your team for this offering. They are ideal for growers in my part of the world.

I look forward to running these again many seasons to come.

Both of these plants are seeded. One mostly with two Lebanese males I had and the other with a Blueberry male.
The Blueberries are slower to flower like the Peyote Purple plants are. (natural light cycle) My hope is to have an elevated CBD in some and a heavier producing Blueberry that is sooner to flower here in North Dakota. With recreational cannabis being voted on a short time away. These auto offerings from Ace will be very popular. I look forward to trying out some of the others to come from Ace soon.

I hope you all have a great and safe weekend. Peace
farmerlion is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-17-2018, 03:16 AM #318
Shooters

Shooters is a glorious beacon of lightShooters is a glorious beacon of lightShooters is a glorious beacon of lightShooters is a glorious beacon of lightShooters is a glorious beacon of lightShooters is a glorious beacon of lightShooters is a glorious beacon of lightShooters is a glorious beacon of lightShooters is a glorious beacon of lightShooters is a glorious beacon of lightShooters is a glorious beacon of light
Auto Malawi x Northern lights F3 #10

This was my last of the batch I bought and mostly grew out last year, I had two seeds left this spring so I put them in play in May, one was murdered by a bug or something but #10 grew very well, and ws mostly nanner free except this last week it started pushing out three of them so I harvested it. Has some awesome aroma to it that I don't have definitions for other than I love it.

My grow albums: https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?u=436839

Ace and CBG grow 2017
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=339558

Afropips Durban Poison Repro from DC's Garden Tester Grow https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=346238

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope."
The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers
Shooters is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-22-2018, 02:37 AM #319
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
8-21 update

Hey all, Just wanted to put up one quick picture.

Hope you all have a great week. Peace MedDakotabis
farmerlion is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-22-2018, 08:27 AM #320
laredo

laredo will become famous soon enough
Nice plant!
laredo is offline Quote