Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

Thread Title Search
Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-10-2018, 04:50 PM #2511
Patmando22

Patmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to behold

And some mandarin sunset by eathos
Patmando22 is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-10-2018, 05:04 PM #2512
Goats

Goats is just really niceGoats is just really niceGoats is just really niceGoats is just really niceGoats is just really niceGoats is just really niceGoats is just really niceGoats is just really niceGoats is just really niceGoats is just really niceGoats is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patmando22 View Post
View Image
And some mandarin sunset by eathos
looks really good! how far in is this?

everything i've seen from ethos looks incredible, so i picked up a pack of the member berry. almost pulled the trigger on mandarin sunset as well, maybe next time.

also really interested in his member og regs. those are definitely on the list.
Goats is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-10-2018, 05:06 PM #2513
Zapadra

Zapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud of
lovely!!

Old 08-10-2018, 05:10 PM #2514
Patmando22

Patmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to behold
46 days in the smell is freezer bern and oranges it is a smaller one and its getting out shadowed by other plants in the room but it is looking nice with some purple coming out of here. I am not the biggest fan of fem seeds and Thats all this strain was offered in so I ran them . I want sure at fist but they are really kicking into gear

Old 08-10-2018, 05:11 PM #2515
Patmando22

The member berry looks fire too

Old 08-10-2018, 06:00 PM #2516
HookahsGarden

HookahsGarden has a spectacular aura aboutHookahsGarden has a spectacular aura aboutHookahsGarden has a spectacular aura aboutHookahsGarden has a spectacular aura aboutHookahsGarden has a spectacular aura about
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=72266&pict ureid=1875013
HookahsGarden is offline Quote

Old 08-10-2018, 06:03 PM #2517
HookahsGarden

HookahsGarden has a spectacular aura aboutHookahsGarden has a spectacular aura aboutHookahsGarden has a spectacular aura aboutHookahsGarden has a spectacular aura aboutHookahsGarden has a spectacular aura about

SFV OG
HookahsGarden is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-11-2018, 02:08 AM #2518
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Hammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivor
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
LVPK x CBanana

DBMH

Flashpoint

#hammerheadgenetics
Hammerhead is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-11-2018, 03:09 AM #2519
Vanilla Phoenix
Super Lurker

Vanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
LVPK x CBanana

View Image

DBMH

View Image
View Image

Flashpoint

View Image
Lookin stellar as always dude! That DBMH looks great. Might be a while, but I definitely got my ear to the ground for that one.
Vanilla Phoenix is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-11-2018, 03:59 AM #2520
Iffy
Nil Illegitimus Carburundum

Iffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud of
Talking

This was my White Widow x Unknown Haze and they did get frosty!

The Chronic Pain Club - a resource for us all!

My definition of an EXPERT; An 'EX' is a has-been & a 'SPURT' is a drip under pressure!

****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ***
All difficult things have their origin in that which is easy, and great things in that which is small.
Lao Tzu

****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ***
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Iffy is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.