Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

Thread Title Search
Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-11-2018, 02:08 AM #2511
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Hammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivor
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
LVPK x CBanana

DBMH

Flashpoint

#hammerheadgenetics
Hammerhead is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-11-2018, 03:09 AM #2512
Vanilla Phoenix
Super Lurker

Vanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
LVPK x CBanana

View Image

DBMH

View Image
View Image

Flashpoint

View Image
Lookin stellar as always dude! That DBMH looks great. Might be a while, but I definitely got my ear to the ground for that one.
Vanilla Phoenix is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-11-2018, 03:59 AM #2513
Iffy
Nil Illegitimus Carburundum

Iffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud of
Talking

This was my White Widow x Unknown Haze and they did get frosty!

The Chronic Pain Club - a resource for us all!

My definition of an EXPERT; An 'EX' is a has-been & a 'SPURT' is a drip under pressure!

****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ***
All difficult things have their origin in that which is easy, and great things in that which is small.
Lao Tzu

****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ***
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Iffy is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-11-2018, 05:08 AM #2514
Earlmarne

Earlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by HookahsGarden View Post
View Image

SFV OG
I need to find a sfv cut
Earlmarne is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-11-2018, 05:46 AM #2515
Vanilla Phoenix
Super Lurker

Vanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlmarne View Post
I need to find a sfv cut
Been wanting that lemon blast myself
Vanilla Phoenix is offline Quote

Old 08-11-2018, 06:01 AM #2516
bench warmer

bench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by acridlab View Post
Acridlab, those are beautiful OG pics. I had not even heard of True OG until today but I just received a pack of Seed Junky’s True OG x High Octane BX3 by accident.
Thanks to your posts, I’ve been able to learn at least something about True OG.
bench warmer is online now Quote

Old 08-11-2018, 06:32 AM #2517
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
LVPK x CBanana

View Image

DBMH

View Image
View Image

Flashpoint

View Image
Lookin really good man

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is online now Quote

Old 08-12-2018, 10:44 PM #2518
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Hammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivor
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Thanks ! More
Nem

CBS1

#hammerheadgenetics
Hammerhead is offline Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-13-2018, 08:04 AM #2519
TheBlaze

TheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud of
Some 3 day dried Anubis buds

Not the super frosty pheno, but still pretty frosty.

I will try and take some pics of the really frosty one today or tomorrow.

TheBlaze is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-13-2018, 08:43 AM #2520
Earlmarne

Earlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Phoenix View Post
Been wanting that lemon blast myself
I got a deadhead og x long bottom leaf that I believe is pretty sfv leaning.
Freebies from glg
Earlmarne is offline Quote