Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Connoisseur Genetics > OLD SCHOOL HAZE X CASEY JONES

Thread Title Search
OLD SCHOOL HAZE X CASEY JONES Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-02-2018, 08:37 AM #101
bilko

bilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nice
damn good job darksider I will have to try hydroponics next as you are killing it timewise and as you say trichs don't lie keep the good work flowing well done
bilko is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-02-2018, 09:46 AM #102
DARKSIDER

DARKSIDER is a splendid one to beholdDARKSIDER is a splendid one to beholdDARKSIDER is a splendid one to beholdDARKSIDER is a splendid one to beholdDARKSIDER is a splendid one to beholdDARKSIDER is a splendid one to beholdDARKSIDER is a splendid one to beholdDARKSIDER is a splendid one to beholdDARKSIDER is a splendid one to beholdDARKSIDER is a splendid one to beholdDARKSIDER is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for the kind words guys always welcomed and appreciated

Connoisseur Genetics.. old school haze X casey jones tester completed
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=351788
DARKSIDER is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-02-2018, 11:28 AM #103
ojd
CONNOISSEUR GENETICS

ojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud of
Wow darksider nice update

That first pheno looks very Haze dom and delicous ( my favourite out of the 2 )

2nd pic looks great to

What smells are you getting from both phenos

Peace

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-03-2018, 11:54 AM #104
DARKSIDER

DARKSIDER is a splendid one to beholdDARKSIDER is a splendid one to beholdDARKSIDER is a splendid one to beholdDARKSIDER is a splendid one to beholdDARKSIDER is a splendid one to beholdDARKSIDER is a splendid one to beholdDARKSIDER is a splendid one to beholdDARKSIDER is a splendid one to beholdDARKSIDER is a splendid one to beholdDARKSIDER is a splendid one to beholdDARKSIDER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojd View Post
Wow darksider nice update

That first pheno looks very Haze dom and delicous ( my favourite out of the 2 )

2nd pic looks great to

What smells are you getting from both phenos

Peace
Thanks for stopping by ojd the smell coming from the first pheno is lemony and pinewood 100 percent and the smell coming from the second one is more like a fruity diesel smell if that makes sense more to the chem side of things very different to one another both smell fantastic..

Old 08-10-2018, 10:16 AM #105
DARKSIDER

Hi guys started taking them down last night as landlord and electricians are coming Monday morning a week earlier than I was first told they would be here,, but im happy with the outcome of these ladies another week would of been good but that's life. its gonna take me over the weekend to get the room back to the norm have to fill all the drill holes in and everything else put into my shed long weekend ahead anyhow that's me finished apart from drying and weights but that will come soon enough I would like to say thanks very much for the support and advice appreciated lots guys,, and a very big thank you to ojd for letting me sample these quality genetics .THANKS OJD.
well that's it till the next episode.. Heres a few photos of last night and today as still busy take care all ..

PS decent colas that's a 20 litre bucket and lid

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-10-2018, 10:27 AM #106
ratchy

ratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSIDER View Post
Hi guys started taking them down last night as landlord and electricians are coming Monday morning a week earlier than I was first told they would be here,, but im happy with the outcome of these ladies another week would of been good but that's life. its gonna take me over the weekend to get the room back to the norm have to fill all the drill holes in and everything else put into my shed long weekend ahead anyhow that's me finished apart from drying and weights but that will come soon enough I would like to say thanks very much for the support and advice appreciated lots guys,, and a very big thank you to ojd for letting me sample these quality genetics .THANKS OJD.
well that's it till the next episode.. Heres a few photos of last night and today as still busy take care all ..View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

shame about the early visit but they look spot on it looks like your going to have a decent haul nice job darksider
ratchy is offline Quote

Old 08-10-2018, 10:41 AM #107
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond repute
Looking amazing mate, very nicely done

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: real gorilla seeds dosidos #1-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=356370

Current: real gorilla seeds dosidos#1 run 2-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=356370
mr.brunch is online now Quote

Old 08-10-2018, 06:54 PM #108
jonnyfli

jonnyfli is just really nicejonnyfli is just really nicejonnyfli is just really nicejonnyfli is just really nicejonnyfli is just really nicejonnyfli is just really nicejonnyfli is just really nicejonnyfli is just really nicejonnyfli is just really nicejonnyfli is just really nicejonnyfli is just really nice
Quote:
well that's it till the next episode.. Heres a few photos of last night and today as still busy take care all ..View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

good one darksider they look quite chunky very nice sir enjoy your rewards
jonnyfli is offline Quote

Old 08-15-2018, 12:21 PM #109
bilko

bilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nice
Quote:

realy nice good job on them
bilko is offline Quote

Old 08-15-2018, 12:26 PM #110
DARKSIDER

Thanks guys for the support ready today to be jarred up weighed in at 25 oz dry.

4 members found this post helpful.