Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Sweet Seeds > Con razón ...SAD s1-Sweet Thai-GPoison FV- Cream Caramel

Thread Title Search
Con razón ...SAD s1-Sweet Thai-GPoison FV- Cream Caramel Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-05-2018, 04:34 PM #31
conlarazon

conlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up

Hi DARKSIDER, thanks for coming and apologize for the delay.

Caramel very good plant this phenotype, it smells very good, but it lost the smell of cream, now it's more tart... 75 days.

The plant finally showed some bananas and a couple of seeds came out, they should be good seeds.

Reforma Agraria Chilena... Despenaliza
-------------------------------------------
D'l OssO, semillas para mi jardín.
conlarazon is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-06-2018, 12:48 AM #32
Kenny Kirkland

Kenny Kirkland is a jewel in the roughKenny Kirkland is a jewel in the roughKenny Kirkland is a jewel in the roughKenny Kirkland is a jewel in the roughKenny Kirkland is a jewel in the roughKenny Kirkland is a jewel in the rough
Nice pheno bro, looks amazing!
Kenny Kirkland is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-10-2018, 01:48 AM #33
conlarazon

conlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of light
Hello Kenny, this Saturday is 80 days old and the trichomes are not bleaching yet. I can not have them anymore because the new is coming. I hope it's a good thing.

Old 08-10-2018, 09:06 AM #34
Mohadib

Mohadib is a glorious beacon of lightMohadib is a glorious beacon of lightMohadib is a glorious beacon of lightMohadib is a glorious beacon of lightMohadib is a glorious beacon of lightMohadib is a glorious beacon of lightMohadib is a glorious beacon of lightMohadib is a glorious beacon of lightMohadib is a glorious beacon of lightMohadib is a glorious beacon of lightMohadib is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by conlarazon View Post
Hello Kenny, this Saturday is 80 days old and the trichomes are not bleaching yet. I can not have them anymore because the new is coming. I hope it's a good thing.

There are plants that do not "play by the rules" when it comes to trichome-discolouration. For example, I run a pheno of Strawberry Sour Diesel that starts off with cloudy trichomes that won't turn amber, no matter how long you let her go.

As a result you have to consider the overall look of the buds/plants as an indicator for the degree of ripeness - waiting for the trichomes to discolour might cause the quality to diminish, because you probably have to let them go for too long.

In case of your Cream Caramel, it looks like it's been done for quite a while now, so I doubt you have to worry about some kind of drawback because you have to take it down
Mohadib is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-10-2018, 04:13 PM #35
Ska'd 4 life

Ska'd 4 life is on a distinguished road
Hola conlarazon! Your flowers are simply stunning! beautiful job you are doing! So so frosty! Yum yum!
Ska'd 4 life is offline Quote

Old 08-13-2018, 10:57 PM #36
conlarazon

Talking

Hello friends, thank you for commenting ... good portion of leaves more than flowers, but all full of resin. Sour smell with sweet cream background. I have removed 2 ripe seeds that were in sight and i saved them. The temperatures begin to warm up and in about 15 days i will be tasting some progress.

Health to all over there.

2 members found this post helpful.