You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > New Growers > LED Cabinet Grow

Thread Title Search
LED Cabinet Grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-08-2018, 08:13 PM #11
jnlockar

jnlockar is on a distinguished road
So update I switched out the airstone for a smaller one and PH seemed to not shoot up as fast. I can't tell if its light burn or nute burn. Started nutes last night planning on adding a tablespoon everyday. When should I start CalMag or is that not needed?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2238.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	465523 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2237.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	465524 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2235.jpg
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	465525 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2234.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	465526
jnlockar is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-08-2018, 08:58 PM #12
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
If they've been living off of tap water, I'm assuming feeding any nutrients will show some nutrient burn to start off with. Whichever nutrient line you are using should have some sort of feeding schedule to follow.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study The Propagation And Breeding Of Distinctive Cannabis By Robert Connell Clarke-->https://archive.org/details/Marijuan...nctiveCannabis
AgentPothead is offline Quote

Old 08-08-2018, 10:44 PM #13
jnlockar

The nutes are Maxigrow by GH its powder nutes. They say to use 1 tsp per gallon every 7 days so Ill change the reservoir stick with that schedule it also said add 3-5ml of CalMag. What should my PPM levels be around?

Old 08-09-2018, 12:02 AM #14
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnlockar View Post
The nutes are Maxigrow by GH its powder nutes. They say to use 1 tsp per gallon every 7 days so Ill change the reservoir stick with that schedule it also said add 3-5ml of CalMag. What should my PPM levels be around?
Honestly don't know bro sorry. When I ran canna I used their feeding schedule,and it ranges from ~900ppm to start peaking at ~1500ppm then dropping to ~300ppm for final flush. I was running it at half strength though for most of the time, so my ppm were not that high. I think the best thing to do is start weak and you can always increase the nutrients, but if you burn them with too much they might not make a comeback.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study The Propagation And Breeding Of Distinctive Cannabis By Robert Connell Clarke-->https://archive.org/details/Marijuan...nctiveCannabis

Old 08-10-2018, 04:48 AM #15
jnlockar

I found a good feeding chart it the ppm should be 800 to 1000. I'm running at 700ppm but only using 3/4 the amount of nutrients the chart calls for Ill go 100% next time I change the res. Two of the plants seem to be taking the nutes well and leafs are up the other one not so well the leafs are down. PH seems to be staying more stable also. Would cutting off bottom fan leafs help the plant grow?

Old 10-17-2018, 02:19 AM #16
jnlockar

Week 5 flowering

Plants looking good only a couple more weeks. A slight nutrient burn I believe but doesn't seem to be affecting them too much.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_2488.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	473676 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2490.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	473677 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2501.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	473678 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2502.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	76.7 KB
ID:	473679 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2503.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	473680

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-17-2018, 07:42 PM #17
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

Lookin good

Old 10-17-2018, 11:47 PM #18
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
I cringe any time my ppm goes above 750, because I know what's happening to my quality. Stick with where you're at as it's looking rather decent.

Check your pH, then shut off your airpumps and wait 10 minutes. Check your pH again. If the pH is lower, you have too much air going through your solution.

Old 10-18-2018, 12:09 AM #19
starke

starke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to all
Nice recovery. Looks like you are headed to a nice harvest.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

Current Grows: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....343153&page=38 Paused

Real Gorilla Seeds Sour Orange Diesel Grow
starke is offline Quote

Old 11-07-2018, 02:21 AM #20
jnlockar

Wrap up

Not bad finish. Dried plants whole for 5 days then trimmed them up. Totals are 40 grams of trim and 70 grams of nugs. Going to do some bubble hash with the trim hoping to get 4 grams. Overall great amount and looks great. I am worried about curing I seem to always make it smell like hay. Any advice on keeping great smelling buds through cure would be greatly appreciated?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	90DD77AD-B904-4027-BB8E-F1EECE016BC1.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	476074 Click image for larger version

Name:	62E4A5B4-9D6D-41B7-8D69-20D3FB823676.jpg
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	476075 Click image for larger version

Name:	23DD083A-9484-490C-AE18-B9A05E593925.jpg
Views:	13