You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > New Growers > LED Cabinet Grow

Thread Title Search
LED Cabinet Grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-08-2018, 07:13 PM #11
jnlockar

jnlockar is on a distinguished road
So update I switched out the airstone for a smaller one and PH seemed to not shoot up as fast. I can't tell if its light burn or nute burn. Started nutes last night planning on adding a tablespoon everyday. When should I start CalMag or is that not needed?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2238.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	465523 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2237.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	465524 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2235.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	465525 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2234.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	465526
jnlockar is offline Quote

Old 08-08-2018, 07:58 PM #12
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
If they've been living off of tap water, I'm assuming feeding any nutrients will show some nutrient burn to start off with. Whichever nutrient line you are using should have some sort of feeding schedule to follow.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study The Propagation And Breeding Of Distinctive Cannabis By Robert Connell Clarke-->https://archive.org/details/Marijuan...nctiveCannabis
AgentPothead is online now Quote

Old 08-08-2018, 09:44 PM #13
jnlockar

The nutes are Maxigrow by GH its powder nutes. They say to use 1 tsp per gallon every 7 days so Ill change the reservoir stick with that schedule it also said add 3-5ml of CalMag. What should my PPM levels be around?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-08-2018, 11:02 PM #14
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnlockar View Post
The nutes are Maxigrow by GH its powder nutes. They say to use 1 tsp per gallon every 7 days so Ill change the reservoir stick with that schedule it also said add 3-5ml of CalMag. What should my PPM levels be around?
Honestly don't know bro sorry. When I ran canna I used their feeding schedule,and it ranges from ~900ppm to start peaking at ~1500ppm then dropping to ~300ppm for final flush. I was running it at half strength though for most of the time, so my ppm were not that high. I think the best thing to do is start weak and you can always increase the nutrients, but if you burn them with too much they might not make a comeback.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study The Propagation And Breeding Of Distinctive Cannabis By Robert Connell Clarke-->https://archive.org/details/Marijuan...nctiveCannabis
AgentPothead is online now Quote

Old 08-10-2018, 03:48 AM #15
jnlockar

I found a good feeding chart it the ppm should be 800 to 1000. I'm running at 700ppm but only using 3/4 the amount of nutrients the chart calls for Ill go 100% next time I change the res. Two of the plants seem to be taking the nutes well and leafs are up the other one not so well the leafs are down. PH seems to be staying more stable also. Would cutting off bottom fan leafs help the plant grow?