Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > General Gardening > Anyone here grow boomers to go with their greens?

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Anyone here grow boomers to go with their greens? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-09-2018, 08:10 PM #11
Green Wolf

Green Wolf is on a distinguished road
Ohhh! I wasnt familiar with the name. Why are they called boomers?
Green Wolf is offline Quote

Old 08-09-2018, 08:24 PM #12
Patmando22

Patmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to behold
Boom!
Patmando22 is offline Quote

Old 08-09-2018, 08:49 PM #13
HookahsGarden

HookahsGarden has a spectacular aura aboutHookahsGarden has a spectacular aura aboutHookahsGarden has a spectacular aura aboutHookahsGarden has a spectacular aura aboutHookahsGarden has a spectacular aura about
If you guys like some great boomer strains please check out jetfuelcookies on Instagram. He's got a good selection and hes direct.

Old 08-09-2018, 11:33 PM #14
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Wolf View Post
Ohhh! I wasnt familiar with the name. Why are they called boomers?
I heard they are called that because they grow so fast, it's like an "explosion of growth".
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study The Propagation And Breeding Of Distinctive Cannabis By Robert Connell Clarke-->https://archive.org/details/Marijuan...nctiveCannabis
AgentPothead is offline Quote