Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > Farmerlion's Greenhouse 2018

Thread Title Search
Farmerlion's Greenhouse 2018 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-26-2018, 06:53 AM #151
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
Oh how I would love to run some of my preservation genetics in your part of the world. I'm not flowering into February here. Peace
farmerlion is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-05-2018, 10:24 PM #152
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
8-5 updates

Hello all, here is some pictures of the girls this week.

Female Lebanese #1

Female Lebanese #2

Auto Malawi x Northern Lights f4

Auto Malawi bud

Other side of Auto Malawi x Northern Lights plant

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-05-2018, 10:29 PM #153
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

8-5 update

Original Glue

Door shot

Panama Deep Chunk
Have a great week guys. I can do some more pictures later.
Peace

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-05-2018, 10:46 PM #154
Lost in a SOG

Lost in a SOG is a name known to allLost in a SOG is a name known to allLost in a SOG is a name known to allLost in a SOG is a name known to allLost in a SOG is a name known to allLost in a SOG is a name known to allLost in a SOG is a name known to allLost in a SOG is a name known to allLost in a SOG is a name known to allLost in a SOG is a name known to allLost in a SOG is a name known to all
Gorgeous mate!!

https://www.americanherbalistsguild.com/member-profiles
Real physics:
https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/about/syn/

~~Differences make us stronger~~
Lost in a SOG is offline Quote

Old 08-06-2018, 09:53 AM #155
Robbie vapez

Robbie vapez is on a distinguished road
Looks like another good season, top stufd mate
Robbie vapez is online now Quote

Old 08-06-2018, 08:38 PM #156
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

Thanks guys, a little short of time to do proper update. I will post more pictures later in the week. There are some more in my albums and my Ace thread.
Peace

Old 08-08-2018, 09:28 PM #157
dmandam

dmandam is on a distinguished road
This thread is fantastic!
Have to give you props Farmerlion for the awesome updates! It's amazing to see the progression from day one with empty pots to the great looking girls that you are showing today. Just out of curiosity, how long have you been growing for?
dmandam is offline Quote

Old 08-09-2018, 01:05 AM #158
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

12 years total but only 5 that I really wanted to do it right and to the best of my environmental ability. The greenhouse was a huge upgrade in plant quality. Compared to the same genetics I used to run indoors. There isn't any comparison, I love a greenhouse. Peace

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-09-2018, 02:24 AM #159
GOT_BUD?

GOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of lightGOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of lightGOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of lightGOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of lightGOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of lightGOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of lightGOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of lightGOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of lightGOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of lightGOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of lightGOT_BUD? is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmandam View Post
This thread is fantastic!
Have to give you props Farmerlion for the awesome updates! It's amazing to see the progression from day one with empty pots to the great looking girls that you are showing today. Just out of curiosity, how long have you been growing for?
Same here. You're definitely inspiring me to want to move to a green house. Unfortunately, I live in the middle of suburbia. In a very non legal state.

That will change someday. So for now I have to live vicariously through you.
GOT_BUD? is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-09-2018, 02:50 AM #160
Smug_Pepe

Smug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to all
Great looking garden
Smug_Pepe is offline Quote