You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > ICMag 420 Cup > Top 5 Buds you smoked in amsterdam

Thread Title Search
Top 5 Buds you smoked in amsterdam Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2015, 10:51 PM #341
OakyJoe
OGJoe

OakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud of
OakyJoe has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieShoes View Post
not top five by any stretch but worthy of mention is Voyagers doing Casey Jones for a tenner a gram at the moment.. get there early to avoid being left to look at the leftovers..
Exactly what i wanted to say! Their Headbang is also nice! Tangie also!

First thing i do in Amsterdam is checking out the Voyagers and their stuff! always satisfied!

Sometimes people get more high on stories than plants

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
Life is everything.
Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
Oh I'm free, free, free now
I'm free from your spell
And now that it's all over
All I can do is wish you well
  • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!
  • Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.
OakyJoe is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-17-2015, 01:02 AM #342
JamieShoes
Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer

JamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud of
JamieShoes has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by OakyJoe View Post
Exactly what i wanted to say! Their Headbang is also nice! Tangie also!

First thing i do in Amsterdam is checking out the Voyagers and their stuff! always satisfied!

the fact theyre a 30 second stagger away from Batavs makes it irresistible for me

JamieShoes is offline Quote

Old 07-18-2015, 12:06 AM #343
74G

74G is just really nice74G is just really nice74G is just really nice74G is just really nice74G is just really nice74G is just really nice74G is just really nice74G is just really nice74G is just really nice74G is just really nice
that's sounds a really good idea Jamie, hope you and family doing well by the way , hope to see you soon ;-) and yes let's start a TOP 5 cheapest buds in Adam i gonna do it ;-) if i'm allowed...
all the best to all, my friends and the one i don't know ;-)))
PEACE... .. .
74G is offline Quote

Old 07-18-2015, 01:20 PM #344
OakyJoe
OGJoe

OakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud of
OakyJoe has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieShoes View Post
the fact theyre a 30 second stagger away from Batavs makes it irresistible for me
I see the Voyagers and Batavia as one Move From there to there

Sometimes people get more high on stories than plants

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
Life is everything.
Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
Oh I'm free, free, free now
I'm free from your spell
And now that it's all over
All I can do is wish you well
  • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!
  • Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.
OakyJoe is offline Quote

Old 08-05-2018, 01:25 PM #345
voodoosdaddy

voodoosdaddy is on a distinguished road
This thread hasn't been touched in a minute so here goes...

GG#4- Grey Area-It stank to high heaven and a good buzz

Rolex og kush- Bagheera- Great for back pain, I get it every time I'm in the dam, I love everything about this bud

Underdog Kush- El Guapo- This will end your day
AMG Haze- El Guapo- Great for wake and bake, very clear headed up high
Blueberry kush- Het ballonetje- More kushy than bb flavored, Gave me a bit of the giggles

As far as hash goes anything from Boerenjongens
Tangie g13- boerenjongens- Terpy as hell and taste great...pretty heavy effect
Blue Magic- Boerenjongens- Tasty tasty tasty
White rhino- Prix d ami- nice clear clean buzz, made my head feel like a balloon floating down the street
Pakistani- El Guapo- Probably my favorite hash in the dam if I had to name just 1. Dark, sticky and tasty. Wires you out like drinking a tripple espresso. Great wake and bake hash.
Amnesia core-The Plug/formerly Utopia- Great sticky brown hash, Taste killer and a nice up high
voodoosdaddy is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-12-2018, 07:58 PM #346
Montuno

Montuno is a jewel in the roughMontuno is a jewel in the roughMontuno is a jewel in the roughMontuno is a jewel in the roughMontuno is a jewel in the roughMontuno is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by zooty View Post
Quality in dam has taken a real nosedive

cookies kush from barneys came full of dead leaves

greenhouse ridiculous prices for sub-par flowers

grey area only place I rate there now... head to Barcelona it's MUCH cheaper and better quality buds.
Sure. N it is the same weed but better cos it dont do the trip from Spain to Holland in fruit's trucks...Besides of it, in Amsterdamn Coffes used to "extract" the buds surface rosin to make hass to sell it apart...
But even Barcelona & Madrid have the most expensive weed here. In my rural área people dosent pay more than 3 € x g from the same that is selled in Amsterdamn for 20 €...

Last edited by Montuno; 08-12-2018 at 08:24 PM..
Montuno is online now Quote

Old 08-12-2018, 08:17 PM #347
metsäkana

metsäkana is a splendid one to beholdmetsäkana is a splendid one to beholdmetsäkana is a splendid one to beholdmetsäkana is a splendid one to beholdmetsäkana is a splendid one to beholdmetsäkana is a splendid one to beholdmetsäkana is a splendid one to beholdmetsäkana is a splendid one to beholdmetsäkana is a splendid one to beholdmetsäkana is a splendid one to beholdmetsäkana is a splendid one to behold
i think best was orginal dampkring, barneys lounge, bulldog

visited 50 coffeeshops in week or more.. most was crap it was cuptime 2014
metsäkana is online now Quote

Old 08-13-2018, 01:19 AM #348
Elmer Bud
Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore

Elmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montuno View Post
Sure. N it is the same weed but better cos it dont do the trip from Spain to Holland in fruit's trucks...Besides of it, in Amsterdamn Coffes used to "extract" the buds surface rosin to make hass to sell it apart...
But even Barcelona & Madrid have the most expensive weed here. In my rural área people dosent pay more than 3 € x g from the same that is selled in Amsterdamn for 20 €...
G `day M

The further you go north the more expensive the herb .
The further you go north the stronger the economies .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Old 08-13-2018, 10:24 AM #349
Montuno

Montuno is a jewel in the roughMontuno is a jewel in the roughMontuno is a jewel in the roughMontuno is a jewel in the roughMontuno is a jewel in the roughMontuno is a jewel in the rough
Like example, this Spring Spanish police stoped a big organization that grows the weed here n "export" it to U.K. n Holland hidden into paint cans... At least, the weed "exported" hidden it into the fruit's trucks is refrigerated...

Last edited by Montuno; 08-13-2018 at 11:59 AM..

Old 08-13-2018, 10:35 AM #350
Montuno

Here, a grow of more than 80.000 big plants near from my home.
The most of this weed is illegaly exported to Holland & U.K., where it can even being selled like top quality "indoor" buds... A lot of greenhouses n real indoors are used too to this...

Last edited by Montuno; 08-13-2018 at 06:35 PM..

5 members found this post helpful.