Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > The Bad Girls Club!!!!

Thread Title Search
The Bad Girls Club!!!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-23-2017, 05:20 PM #3231
Double Kindness

Double Kindness is a jewel in the roughDouble Kindness is a jewel in the roughDouble Kindness is a jewel in the roughDouble Kindness is a jewel in the roughDouble Kindness is a jewel in the roughDouble Kindness is a jewel in the roughDouble Kindness is a jewel in the roughDouble Kindness is a jewel in the rough
Hey ladies! I know I have been gone for a while again.. I did make new medicated gummies recipe, but I haven't posted it yet.

Lots of stuff has changed here on IC.. so I'm trying to catch up to see how to post pictures now a days.

How's everyone doing?
Double Kindness is offline Quote

Old 10-29-2017, 12:27 AM #3232
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Kindness View Post
Hey ladies! I know I have been gone for a while again.. I did make new medicated gummies recipe, but I haven't posted it yet.

Lots of stuff has changed here on IC.. so I'm trying to catch up to see how to post pictures now a days.

How's everyone doing?
So Glad to have you back...Hope you are doing good.... I would love to try the gummies.... i'm doing ok my thread kinda blew up.....
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....
Aspenou812 is offline Quote

Old 05-19-2018, 09:16 AM #3233
Bird~friend

Location: 3uUc.CheshIre, England. ___ Aka NBE One, Birdman,biRdman,Birdsman Other Variations,also a Couple of *-Ironlion. Saviour of M, E4ian , SPG. Ladiesman217.Green Plant,Sure EriC. Kangeroo.Blemished White. Brightlight. Etc
Bird~friend is just really niceBird~friend is just really niceBird~friend is just really niceBird~friend is just really niceBird~friend is just really niceBird~friend is just really niceBird~friend is just really niceBird~friend is just really niceBird~friend is just really niceBird~friend is just really niceBird~friend is just really nice
^That Slogan is Missing Music ladies.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Watching the Royal Wedding Today ? ... California Intercepts the Monarchy!

Last edited by Bird~friend; 05-19-2018 at 10:30 AM..
Bird~friend is offline Quote

Old 07-15-2018, 01:17 AM #3234
Double Kindness

Double Kindness is a jewel in the roughDouble Kindness is a jewel in the roughDouble Kindness is a jewel in the roughDouble Kindness is a jewel in the roughDouble Kindness is a jewel in the roughDouble Kindness is a jewel in the roughDouble Kindness is a jewel in the roughDouble Kindness is a jewel in the rough
This year has been challenging.. lots of male plants after my cat decided that I didn't want any of the 350 seedlings I started this year to pheno hunt through.

So I have a late-ish start for outdoor. A friend dropped off 5 female plants yesterday I'm hardening off before sticking int he ground.

At least I have been feeding all the male plants to my meat rabbits, ducks, chickens and meat turkeys.

Going to have another cannabis fed turkey for Thanksgiving.

I'm still figuring out how to load photos up to my album.. I was in an accident 14 months ago. I was in the middle of no where in Costa Rica on my bicycle and was on a bridge, that a car and a person can not fit on the same time, the car hit me and I went off the bridge and landed on my spine and hitting my head pretty hard.

I came back to the USA 6 weeks later, after my daughter came to Costa Rica and talked me into coming back, as I had left before the elections and knew the orange doofus was going to win.

I had not intended to return.. but I did. Ahh well at least I'm still growing, but now in Colorado there's a 12 plant limit on what you can grow no matter what your dr rec says which is challenging.

Anyways, here's my OD grow from 3 years ago when I grew just 12 plants and that produced a crazy amount. It lasted me all year and I got rid of several lbs on top of it and bartered some.

Before putting in plants

Last edited by Double Kindness; 07-15-2018 at 01:50 AM.. Reason: trying to upload pictures
Double Kindness is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-25-2018, 11:46 PM #3235
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
Best wishes DK.... Hope your on the mend...
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....
Aspenou812 is offline Quote