What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Jag

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
In Ecuador there's a mythical Blue Jag that watches over the Caapi Vine, considered to be the "spirit" of ayahuasca, the gatekeeper, and guide to the otherworldly realms.

I got my hands on Chola seeds while on a road trip and crossed them with Jamaican sourced from the Blue Mountains last summer. I figured the name fit. So here are the first S1s I will grow to flower. I'll pick the best two and give the others away.

I smoked the trim from the seeded buds and found it to be a smooth but slightly confusing trip. :D I don't know if seeded bud has a different effect from unseeded, but I'll find out because I vac packed and froze some to save for comparison. Can't wait!

picture.php