What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Does Private Messaging Show Sent Item Anywhere?

tilopa

The last 3 PMs I've sent I have not received a response, and 2 of them where months ago, which seems a little odd. I can't check if my messages were actually sent because I can't find a "sent" folder, is there one?

Is there a way to see if my messages are actually getting to people?

yardgrazer

If you go to your private messages there's a pulldown radio button thing that'll toggle you between your inbox sent messages. Don't think there's a way to see if they've been read though.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Yeah there should be a drop down up top labelled Folder Controls. That can switch between inbox and sent.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I hate to say it, but that could also be a sign that the other party did not want to engage. If they have been on the site, and signed in, they knew the mail was there.

tilopa

oh, cool. I didn't notice the drop down box before. Thanks.

Yeah, I realize some people will not reply but I thought 3 times was unlikely. Also, perhaps most people don't log in if they are just reading the forums.

Latest posts

Latest posts