What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Emerald Cup 2017

It's getting to be that time of the year I love so much.
Time to see some old friends, and meet some new ones.
I'll be there on Saturday to pick up some new genetics.
Who else is gonna be there?
:smoke:

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
those entry fees sound like dispensary prices........Cali gonna outprice itself to the blk mrkt......

duhhhhhhhh.........couldn't budget a roll of ass wipe.........

ganj on.........

theJointedOne

Veteran
Hey brother ill be there, lets link up. I might be helping a buddy at his booth, but either way ill let you know and we can at least say whats up and shoot the shit for a little while. There's gonna be a decent amount of icmaggers there this year i think.

EasyGoing

Emerald Cup 2017

Who all is going? What are people excited about?

This year should be epic. More vendors than any other year, 1000 flower entries into the cup, and fire donations will be a theme. Really excited about the cup, and even more excited being a vendor in the 215 section.

Who else is stoked!!!!!?

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who all is going? What are people excited about?

This year should be epic. More vendors than any other year, 1000 flower entries into the cup, and fire donations will be a theme. Really excited about the cup, and even more excited being a vendor in the 215 section.

Who else is stoked!!!!!?

I'm in!

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo, heading there on saturday too! I will be at the Hazybulldog aka EasyGoing booth along with the Lassen aka Greenhands13 booths which are side by side (not by accident either). Two of the best right new to each other!!! T 31 and T32.

Last edited:

theJointedOne

Veteran
I'll be at the rebel grown booth on Saturday. Taller balding skinny guy, might have a warriors hat on or a vital earth beanie :)

I'll try and stop by the soil king and bulldogs spot, but you guys come say hi too! :) I'm bringing seeds to share with icmaggers

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
Who's hot? Got a friend going but don't know what to get. Last year got southfork, snowhigh and aficionado.
picture.php

Sounds good tJo.
Looking forward to meeting HatchBrew and slownickel
Hearing great things about Greenfire Genetics too,,,looking forward to meeting her

EasyGoing

Stoned40years - I got a similar stash of seeds last year. Even though the South Fork and Aficionado were amazing genetics, I found Ganja Rebel seeds to be the creme that rises to the top. His sugar lemon kush is amazing! I would throw that on your list.

Also, HazyBulldogFarms might be a good option for more affordable seeds. They will be at the show front and center.

HatchBrew

Veteran
anyone interested in vegetable or flower seeds? Free. Just spread the love and help feed ourselves.