What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Things that just ain't right!

brown_thumb

??? Huh ???

This has to be one of the most racist paragraphs I've read in a long time. Crap like this wouldn't be tolerated for one second if things along this line were said about African Americans in this country. I shouldn't have to see half the shit I see on a daily basis but I don't go around spouting this kind of hate and intolerance. I'm not sure why you get all upset about people driving around with flags on their trucks, sounds like you have no tolerance for anybody that behaves any different than you. Go take a look in the mirror. I'm betting there's plenty of people that don't like the way you look or act but they tolerate you anyway. RACIST PIG

Rocketman64

So, let me get this straight. You people don't think using words like, and I quote ".. a Dump supporter Clletus Billy Bop Heehaw kickenbooper" shouldn't be considered racist!!!! This baffles me. Who exactly is "Dump supporter Clletus Billy Bop Heehaw kickenbooper"? You've obviously become so accustomed to using these types of slurs to describe a group of people that you've forgotten what racism is. I'm actually kind of shocked so many people in this thread failed to see these comments as racist. Maybe it is an 'overused' word because the amount of racism in this country is horrifying. Problem is, a good portion of the people in this country think if it's not a white guy being the racist, then it must not be racism. I happen to be with white skin but my family is from Italy, Germany, Scotland and Poland, not from the southern states of the US. You may be of dark skin and come from every other corner of the planet but not from the ghettos of NY City. I just want to know why it's acceptable for us to say shit like "Dump supporter Clletus Billy Bop Heehaw kickenbooper" but something like "Alabama Moon Cricket, boot-lip nigger" would be grounds for beheading? Not here to pick a fight, but I'm questioning the double-standard? You're free to think white people with flags on their trucks are Billy Bop Heehaw but maybe keep it to yourself? If you do, you might not be accused of being a racist pig by people like me that think EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THIS PLANET is capable of being racist.

brown_thumb

What race/color/creed/religion is "Dump supporter Clletus Billy Bop Heehaw kickenbooper"? Heck, we don't even know for certain if this fictional character is male or female... or is that taboo to mention? It certainly could be insulting to southern trailer park trash, such as myself but I'm not overly 'thenthitive', s-tho my little feelingths ain't hurt. Oops... I use-thd a listhp. Tho thorry. No derogatory intent toward our listhping membersth.:D

On the other hand, "Alabama Moon Cricket, boot-lip nigger" is most definitely a racist remark.

The first remark might be pushing it a bit but the second one crossed the line. It seems a bit odd to me some of us can't tell the difference.

Borderliner

you see it in the msm people calling someone a racist leaving me scratching my head how is that so? it shouldn't be an example for us to copy.

Red Fang

Veteran
..I should be able to look at and enjoy whatever I want.... Pursuit of happiness in all forms as long as it is not violent or overtly threatening.

What is with all these big noisy trucks with 2 huge flags. The Civil war is long over, and flags from both sides are symbols of oppression to me and I should not have to see these aggressive displays of arrogant dopey hillbillieshness everywhere I go!
/quote]

You need to chill the fuck out...

Seems to me you want everything for you.
You may not agree with everything other people believe in,
but what the fuck makes you think that other people are not entitled to their beliefs?!?

And give the 100 year old lady drivers a break!!... You're flipping them the bird because they're slowing you down from getting lunch!???

You're acting like a total douche...
oh give it up, I meant to respond to it for a long time and feel you deserved far worse from me and for everything and like you are an epic troll only posting when you can get a rise out of the opposition but still 7 helpful posts? that is nuts! You know I am right to some extent and if you don't acknowledge that and just pretend to hold to a false narrative you are a scum and should pay for that to the fullest extent possible as you are an epic douche and this site is crazy if they support a troll like you over someone with a point like me. Good day!

Red Fang

Veteran
this thread had a point, feel I got sidetracked from my own point, whatever it was, by some dumb asshat! Forgive me! And yeah, maybe an asshat maybe not, have to review things but it was my thread and what I said deserved far more credit than to be made a joke of, I think asshat but we'll see!

Red Fang

Veteran
anyway, thanks for listening and some being open minded (I got 5 or 6 private shows of support), who some voted for is only for the rich like his scummy self and the rest will pay, and he should have had the vote of the 1 percent maybe if you are lucky, or OK give him 5 percent, sorry but the rest AKA less rich people that voted for him are, sorry, dumb asshats!

jimdc

What do you think is common place or at least tolerated and shouldn't be? I am all for freedom as much as the next guy but think in some cases things aren't permitted that should be and vice versa.

I should be able to look at and enjoy whatever I want. I think prostitution should be legal as well as milder versions like you being able to go to places to get cheap erotic thrills (but not like lap dances where it only works one way) for a fee and be able to do whatever you want there that is non-violent. Overall, the lass laws the better. Pursuit of happiness in all forms as long as it is not violent or overtly threatening.

I do however agree with laws that seek to limit distracted driving like too much obstructions on/near windows and such. Along that line of thinking, I think flags belong on or near houses, on private property or government land. Somewhere stationary in other words.

What is with all these big noisy trucks with 2 huge flags as long as the bed of the truck waving in the wind or a thousand smaller ones? The Civil war is long over, and flags from both sides are symbols of oppression to me and I should not have to see these aggressive displays of arrogant dopey hillbillieshness everywhere I go! And when I am looking elsewhere and these trucks catch me by surprise, I have almost gone off the road on a few occastions. This is a driving hazzard and distraction for both the driver and passing vehicles and should not be allowed because a Dump supporter Clletus Billy Bop Heehaw kickenbooper wants to rub it in.

you should just stay in your mommys basement so you are not offended by real americans. get yourself some crayons and playdoh. fucking snowflakes offend me.

CaptainDankness

this thread had a point, feel I got sidetracked from my own point, whatever it was, by some dumb asshat! Forgive me! And yeah, maybe an asshat maybe not, have to review things but it was my thread and what I said deserved far more credit than to be made a joke of, I think asshat but we'll see!

Not a very good point. Lol, you want freedom to do what you want and oppression for others you don't agree with.

People like you are why we can't have freedom. Not everyone likes the same things you have a problem with someone who has a flag and you want whores which are going to offend a lot of people.

I'm all for whorehouses but I don't care about someone flying a flag. I don't care if someone loves heroin so much they don't mind being homeless. Alcoholics do the same thing I don't want alcohol illegal.

Freedom for you is what you want. Sounds like you probably want Trump impeached for absolutely no reason. Hillary Clinton wouldn't be any better I don't even think Trump is better or worse than Obama, just the same old bullshit.

Obama was a terrible president worse than Bush the very reason the slave trade is back in Africa.

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
If you wish to discuss things of a political nature, then you must do it without insulting other members, no matter what their political affiliations.

Leave out the nasty words and insults, then we can all have a more sensible and serious debate about whatever.

Red Fang

Veteran
I'm all for whorehouses but I don't care about someone flying a flag. I don't care if someone loves heroin so much they don't mind being homeless. Alcoholics do the same thing I don't want alcohol illegal.

Freedom for you is what you want. Sounds like you probably want Trump impeached for absolutely no reason. Hillary Clinton wouldn't be any better I don't even think Trump is better or worse than Obama, just the same old bullshit.

Obama was a terrible president worse than Bush the very reason the slave trade is back in Africa.
oh it sounds like you got a problem with anyone and anything that doesn't agree with you, and are an epic troll as you go out of your way to criticize me and contradict yourself in the process!

Red Fang

Veteran
If you wish to discuss things of a political nature, then you must do it without insulting other members, no matter what their political affiliations.

Leave out the nasty words and insults, then we can all have a more sensible and serious debate about whatever.
Is that meant toward me or them? When you seem to have a bandwagon effect that is unjust as it is not based on anything but raw emotion like a lynch mob going on, you are going to be upset too and rightfully so, maybe both sides of this issue aren't perfect but the opposing me just on hate and no substance should not be defended either. The message you present on any issue should be meant toward both sides, and political speech has been tolerated here like never before which I thought was good for all, and all should be treated equally by any rules anywhere, but fair and true enough. If you want to silence this, silence all involved but I will remain silent as long as further provocation is dealt with fairly, (as I should have said originally) once I try to explain the true meaning of this thread which is not hate or the blind stupidity that goes along with it no matter what flavor you try. thanks for being patient, all need to have a voice here unless they are trying to gang up on and troll others.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
you should just stay in your mommys basement so you are not offended by real americans. get yourself some crayons and playdoh. fucking snowflakes offend me.

You seem angry enough to be a real American and your condescending insistence that someone do something just because you want them to seals the deal. I'm convinced.

Now, American, what exactly is a "snowflake"?

WelderDan

Veteran
You know what ain't right? The 5 day work week. Whoever invented that shit obviously didn't have to work 5 days a week, or it would be a 3 day work week.

Red Fang

Veteran
Btw, this thread upon review seemed to get off on a bad start, I was complaining about this or that but meant to be a thread about strange things that seem to happen for or against you that just make you wonder how or why that happened. There are many such things that happen in everyone's life, that you chose not to embrace that and make it an epic awesome thread of if I did not follow through on my initial intent, well I am at a loss here and not the only one at fault I got to believe a rare few knew what I meant, based on intelligence nothing else. thanks for listening and best wishes to all good people. and fwiw, everyone should not ever work a day in their lives except for themselves and what they believe in, for them and their famillies as they all always say but also for far more then that, to work for a better world for everyone. everyone should sacrifice everything for that, I mean we are all going to die anyway, all the same in the basic components and otherwise anyway, so those that have should want to go out making epic efforts to helping others and saving the world, that would be far more impressive than the biggest or most mansions or piles of gold coins or whatever materialistc BS, news flash you don't get to take any of that with you so if you want to be impressive in a way that counts, save a nation from starvation or end homelessness or something like that! If we thought of everyone as family as we all are, we would be far better off! All those that were not fair can donate all to the nearest charity any time now! regardless, you can show more respect at least. thanks