What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dosidos

The #9 refers to the mother Archive used. Archive used several different mothers and one father when making these F2s. A #22 was also released originally. There is now also a #13 and a #18 F2.

oti$

I've seen #'s 8,9,12,18,&22 f2... The very few pics I've seen look sexy. I'm wondering which # pheno is his preferred mother or if he just seeded a bunch of phenos to pump out some beans. I will take a chance on some because the original dosidos were pretty appealing and damn near impossible to get. I've been pleased with all of the other crosses I've grown from him, so I'm sure they will be decent no matter what. I know that 200 seems expensive to some, but I only will have to sell one ounce to cover the cost and I flower a clone of a seed plant 2-3 times before making a final decision, so one female will pay for that pack several times. If I get a keeper, great, but it's really the thrill of the hunt for me.
If anyone has any input or experience on any of those f2s I'd be happy to hear about them

Lacocina

I'm running a 22f2 outdoor and it's outstanding in all aspects... Plan on crossing it with Zkittles

Going to go ahead and run #9 #22 #23 as well as archives gelato33 and 41 dosido crosses next run so I can dust them with my Zkittles male.... Sounds like a winner but you never know.

Haven't had a bad experience with any archive gear.

Dawe

I read from his IG that the #9 had the Face Off OG looks with the cookie smell. Also, #22 is the most OGKB dominate one. I've gotten straight fire from some of his Face Off crosses as have most people, so it should be fun hunting through some of these new crosses.

Happy hunting everyone!

Lacocina

20170913_220736.jpg ...........Dosido 22 f2

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts