What's new

Jamaican Ganja Vlog

Shaheed

Hey people, I been a bit inactive but its been because of the work load.....will not be leaving out the ICMag family EVER you people are an inspiration for me and let me know that there is still hope for this falling world......here is our video log and discussion, I am Alex.....check out the Youtube link and search thru the Ganjagram Channel to see the other vids.....gonna call the videographer today and see how soon we can kick back off more videos;https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBfYcyOPSaE&t=112s&list=FLo2pIwaUVybvIrUVhRmN-7Q&index=13

Let me know what you all think!!!

blastfrompast

Veteran
Good vid, respect brother.

You need to spread the "clean meds" talk to more of your growers....some of the moldy bush weed I saw for sale was scary.... I know the locals try not to smoke it....

Any chance ur in the Negril area?

Shaheed

Good vid, respect brother.

You need to spread the "clean meds" talk to more of your growers....some of the moldy bush weed I saw for sale was scary.... I know the locals try not to smoke it....

Any chance ur in the Negril area?

THANKS a million bro, we are doing all we can to encourage better growing practices here....no I am not in Negril but I am well connected down there

Latest posts

Latest posts