What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

crop king NYCD auto fem'd final #'s

blastfrompast

Veteran
So I got just under 20g, kept them in 6 inch pots tho and neglected hard...

Extracted at 12% nug run with minimal trimming besides fan leaves...

flavor has a lemon hit, buddy said the a joint of the flowers brought him back to the mediocre bud of the 80's effect wise but had some flavor that was nice...

Stable, one got budrot as i let it go 2 weeks over hoping for a bit of nanner pollen...no nanners etc.

Grown in the ground and not neglected I could see 35-40g a plant and 100 in a plot quite easily ..

First time trying an Auto, and I just might try them again...

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, Crop King has a few decent strains! KUDOS on growing/finished product.

blastfrompast

Veteran
to be clear that was ~20g per plant....planted 5 beans put 75g in storage, turfed one plant so i lost about 20g on that one...

overall....75g ok bud for 29.99 in seeds....

Moonshine17

Blastfrompast

Did you grow indoor or outdoor? Did you get those on sale as i just purchased the same strain and amt for $50-$55 I think.

blastfrompast

Veteran
Moonshine:

Sale I am guessing, and those were started indoors under 20h light...kept in original 6inch pots..moved them out when they were 8inches tall...

ignored them...fed them 2 times...

Friend ran a different strain from same company also auto-'s and did just over 2oz a plant ... solar lights above for first 5 weeks planted in the dirt outdoor. took about 13weeks total from the time they popped their heads up to the time they finished for his....

Definately no HP plants, but nice to be planted may long and cropped end of august. He did 25, and got 100% germ rate,but had stability issues in one that that led to a couple hundred seeds at last count.

Cats ass for extraction tho...