What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:time to get to work...need to start watering plants and then get cooking...

chilly in the house so it will be good to have the oven on all day...going traditional...so already have a crock pot of pinto beans going...green chile sauce is already made...by traditional i mean a new mexico style mish mash of stuff i feel like cooking:)

plus it's state law there has to be some form of chile...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who is that?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Here are some freshly trimmed Nevilles Haze x Oax buds from seeds Nevil sent me
picture.php

picture.php

They smell spicy herbal piffy, with some faint fruit odor in the back ground. I pollenated at least 5 good sized branches on this plant with assorted Hazes, Sativas, Indicas, and Kush. I got a lot of seeds

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its rare to find something super high in quality with a haze. The more pure they are the odds drop even more. This is A5H x MAC
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm gonna be in a tryptophan coma by tonight!

my riding buddy bought by a turkey day plate so had that for lunch since i'm still cooking...

back to work...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Where is my damn pie. They keep telling me I have to wait till the food settles. I say bull shit you shouldnt of eaten so much. I want my pie!:pie::pie::pie::pie:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that was cancelled due to a sudden case of vaginitus...

it was in the 40's and raining all day,i don't have a set of rain pants...10 degrees in either direction and it would have been fine...40's and rain not so easy to deal with...even snow would have been easier to dress for...

plus everyone was busy,miserable conditions are easier to deal with when you have at least one other person to talk about how much it sucks and what badasses we are for going riding...when i'm alone in those conditions i can't help thinking there's bacon at home and it's warm and dry and next thing you know it's ride over!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:chin: so i'm looking at grabbing a light from the mars hydro black friday sale...i think i'm just gonna order another sp150 since it's only like 90 bucks...maybe even 2 of them...that would cover the 5x5 tent really well along with the ts3000...

i think just one sp150 will do...i can replace the one in veg with a couple of 125w cfls...