What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bodhi Seeds More Cowbell (GSC Forum x 88hp/g13)

FFF0ck, I wish I saw Bodhi had Cookies when I ordered seeds last winter. No1 on the list to S1 for next year.

This stuff looks fucking AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT

By teh way, if anyone else needs that info:
Bodhi seeds- More cowbell GSC (forum cut) x g13 hash plant
Spacecakes GSC x snow lotus
Granola funk GSC x wookie #15

Last edited:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Hell yeah, More Cowbell was hell of a good smoke! Had a leathery smell and taste to it, high was very narcotic and pleasant! Unfortunately I lost the cuts and don't have any more seeds of it!, but worth a grow for sure, they are beautiful plants!

psyphish

Veteran
Good stuff. Pleasant high and nice aromas, definitely looked like cookies. People kept coming back for more.

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
awesome grow, vicks vapor rubbin' all day, very platinum!!! what size smart pot was that, 3 gallon? i'm doing the same thing right now.

Gramse

Well done. They look tasty man :p This strain is next on the list for me. I got five seeds that I will pop later this year:)

Buddle

Veteran
Great report. Thank you for taking the time BW!!I've got a half pack of these to grow.

Happy Times

So here we are, day 80ish, had to chop a bit earlier than I'd like, however, I'm pretty happy with the output!

Great top notch high grade medicine here! I'm very happy with this strain and I'm trying to reveg my keepers!

I got 3 phenos, two that went purple mid flower, and the last one waited till the last week or flower to turn her colors.

Smells are chocolate, menthol, bbq, meaty, funky on hard rock dense golf sized nugs. This strain could have used more training early on in order to produce more similar sized colas.

Plant exhibited extreme vigor with knuckled branches on thick solid hard stems that are able to support plenty of weight. Had big ass umbrella leaves which supported heavy defoliation early in flowering to uncover all underneath tops.

Extreme resin glands displayed on buds and leafs, some turning into a purple color as matured. Easy trim on the finished product.

Thanks for Bodhi to release these out to the community for an accessible price! I only had the pleasure to running half a pack, got 3 females and 3 males, I had initially planned on making seeds but I lost the males before the had a chance to release pollen. If reveg is successful the mothers will be used to make future crosses.

Thanks everyone for the support on this journey!

Enjoy the pictures!

Wow, nice!!! Just a little late to the party but better late than never right??

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php

well In hide site I wish I had gotten the more cowbell.
I just got a pretty big order of bodhi gear. and I wanted 1 of the cookie crosses. so I was back and forth between the field trip,granola funk and more cowbell.
I ended up going with the granola funk.

I hope there as nice or at least close to the cowbell.

I assumed the cowbell would have an edge in potentcy with the 88G13/HP as the daddy. but was hoping the wookie dad my pump up the yield of the cookies. we'll see I have them germing now. also got black triangle in this order and some others. and well I started the B.T. 1st they're sexing now so the G.F. are in paper towels now.

psyphish

Veteran
well In hide site I wish I had gotten the more cowbell.
I just got a pretty big order of bodhi gear. and I wanted 1 of the cookie crosses. so I was back and forth between the field trip,granola funk and more cowbell.
I ended up going with the granola funk.

I hope there as nice or at least close to the cowbell.

I assumed the cowbell would have an edge in potentcy with the 88G13/HP as the daddy. but was hoping the wookie dad my pump up the yield of the cookies. we'll see I have them germing now. also got black triangle in this order and some others. and well I started the B.T. 1st they're sexing now so the G.F. are in paper towels now.

Granola Funk is decent. It's often sweeter than the MC, some phenos are like sour candy. They're not really similar unless you get a very cookie dominant pheno from both. My current GF keeper smells like chocolate candy and has a nice relaxing stone with a very active thought flow, just wish the buds were bigger.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
I liked More Cowbell better than Granola Funk, I had 4 GF ladies, the smells were loud but my personal preference was the Cowbell... GF still very good tho... potency wise cowbell took it too... real head ringer!

I got a pack of the More Cowbell Remix (OGKB x 88g13) that will be getting soaked next!

Ill post updates once things get going!

Peace!

psyphish

Veteran
I liked More Cowbell better than Granola Funk, I had 4 GF ladies, the smells were loud but my personal preference was the Cowbell... GF still very good tho... potency wise cowbell took it too... real head ringer!

I got a pack of the More Cowbell Remix (OGKB x 88g13) that will be getting soaked next!

Ill post updates once things get going!

Peace!

Yeah MC is definitely more potent, I kind of wish I had gotten another pack of MC instead of GF, the 88g13HP is better than the wookies IMO.

This and Space Cake always looks delicious. I am going to cross Forum to dank zappa sometime and see what is all in it for fun. Nice pics everyone.

'Boogieman'

I picked up a pack of more cowbell and the ogkb remix. I'm finding a lot of conflicting information regarding the forum cut vs ogkb and have no personal experience with either myself. I plan on growing these outdoors and wonder which cut generally does better outdoors?