What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bodhi Seeds More Cowbell (GSC Forum x 88hp/g13)

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
doob, i dont think u can go wrong with granola funk either, I saw pics of the space monkey and looks fantastic! granola funk should be up there as well! Would love to run some myself!

tessarecting, hell yeah broda, wish we could spark one up of it! I took a test little branch the other day and been smoking for the past 2 days, even tho without a cure, and quickly dried the smoke was top notch, super smooth, tasty as hell and very stony!

GoonSaibot, thanks man! They are a charmer for sure!

We are on week 10, things still got a bit to go, some of them have less white pistils, some more, the calyxes are starting to swell up, it will look beautiful once they all fat and chunky! 11 weeks, maybe even 12 weeks. Will keep a check. I don't want to harvest these early, because I usually smoke outdoor weed, which mos of the time needs to be chopped a bit early due to mold, but these I'll try to let it ride! 2 of 3 phenos are expressing purple/black leafs, the other stayed green.

Smells, are menthol, chocolate, bbq, salty, and a bit of a funk behind it. All nugs are getting very chunky, they feel like little golf balls. Will be interesting revegging these plants and running them again with a proper training and veg time! I feel like you can get solid yields from it, if you defoliate and train properly.

The little test nug I smoked tasted delish, the nugs have extreme bag appeal, they shine a purple hug very pretty, will get some shots up later on!

Here are some shots

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Overall I'm very pleased with this strain, its a beautiful plant to grow and smoke!
Thanks for checking it out,

doob

Yeah I bet you are pleased with it haha, looks real nice. I have space monkey to actually, more seeds than I know what to do with like a lot of people, cant get either strain over here though so had to be done :)

joebean91

hang the sonofabitch anyways
ICMag Donor
Great job with these Buddha Watcha ! well grown and nicely photographed aswell ! . looking forward to hearing how she smokes :tiphat:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
So here we are, day 80ish, had to chop a bit earlier than I'd like, however, I'm pretty happy with the output!

Great top notch high grade medicine here! I'm very happy with this strain and I'm trying to reveg my keepers!

I got 3 phenos, two that went purple mid flower, and the last one waited till the last week or flower to turn her colors.

Smells are chocolate, menthol, bbq, meaty, funky on hard rock dense golf sized nugs. This strain could have used more training early on in order to produce more similar sized colas.

Plant exhibited extreme vigor with knuckled branches on thick solid hard stems that are able to support plenty of weight. Had big ass umbrella leaves which supported heavy defoliation early in flowering to uncover all underneath tops.

Extreme resin glands displayed on buds and leafs, some turning into a purple color as matured. Easy trim on the finished product.

Thanks for Bodhi to release these out to the community for an accessible price! I only had the pleasure to running half a pack, got 3 females and 3 males, I had initially planned on making seeds but I lost the males before the had a chance to release pollen. If reveg is successful the mothers will be used to make future crosses.

Thanks everyone for the support on this journey!

Enjoy the pictures!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bump to get "member" status with the 50 posts! so i can pm Clarence & Old Pink about how to how to pay with with western union and/or moneygram. I Have sent over 50 emails to "support" with no response! on 4 money orders i have mailed, & they have not been shipped out yet! I'm guessing they are lost or stolen. Tricky

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
very nice..i am gonna be crossing cookies with a frosty male from Bodhi,,tranquil elephantizer....yeehaw.....

Tynehead Tom

been lurking on this one, awesome read, killer grow those plants are spectacular.
I ordered more cowbell (because of this thread) and dank zappa, got them sitting in my seed storage and gonna try and fit them in to this winter's indoor rotation. Might grab the old school hashplant he just released as well. Run all 3 side by side? hmmmmm