What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bodhi Seeds More Cowbell (GSC Forum x 88hp/g13)

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Hey guys, here are some pics from today, plants leafs are starting to turn purple/black, which should be cool in a few weeks!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The smells are hard to describe, smells kinda a rubber salty bbq or something like that lol, sorry im terrible at describing smells!

My guess is another 3-4 weeks!

Peace! :tiphat:

ForTheLove

Veteran
Looking good over there Buddah Watcha.

Hows their smells developing? As nice as some of them nugs looking?

So tempted to pull the trigger on a pk of these - I'm looking at them on the site atm......decisions, decisions....ha ha

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
One of the phenos, the one in the back, smells like vicks vaporub, i like it a lot. The other two have more of a meaty bbq rubber smell to it, with a funk to it! :)

The nugs are so rock solid, it will be interesting to see what the yields end up.

The plan is to re-veg all 3 of them, after a smoke test, pick 2 of the winners and rerun them again with better training. I feel with a good training this strain has a good yield potential. The bigger colas seem to be solid as hell!

Will be nice to see how they fill up in the next week or two!

I should have some new pictures in a day or two, they are just at the 8 week day! I think 10 maybe 11 weeks is a good estimate.

Thanks for the feedback brodas! Much appreciated!

Peace BW :tiphat:

Shastafarian

I got 5 of these coming as we speak also I am in week 3 and they are stunted from some water issues or bad batch of FFOF maybe but either way they aren't nearly as big as yours there at week 3. I also have 6 Black Berry Creams and 6 Cherry Cream Pie at the same time for this new years project. I will try and give you some photos of the More Cowbells asap. I hope I can get them doing better soon. That 88HP-G13 is showing out in those thick leaves Vs Cookies but hopefully you get 1 cookie dominant pheno and some in between. Thanks for the report buddy

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
I got 5 of these coming as we speak also I am in week 3 and they are stunted from some water issues or bad batch of FFOF maybe but either way they aren't nearly as big as yours there at week 3. I also have 6 Black Berry Creams and 6 Cherry Cream Pie at the same time for this new years project. I will try and give you some photos of the More Cowbells asap. I hope I can get them doing better soon. That 88HP-G13 is showing out in those thick leaves Vs Cookies but hopefully you get 1 cookie dominant pheno and some in between. Thanks for the report buddy

Nice man, def share the pictures :) would love to see them!

My favorite pheno so far is the one that smell likes vicks vaporub, looks white, so many trichs in it. Should be a keeper! We'll see how it smokes! Very excited to try these out! Peace broda, best vibes on your grow!

Buddle

Veteran
beautiful ladies Buddah...I am a huge fan of Bodhi and GSC. I have grown the forum cut only. i purchased a pack of the more Cowbell and am excited to see what I get. You'll be pleasantly surprised come harvest time. as you said the nugs are dense...and tasty, tasty, tasty..enjoy

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Buddle, thanks buddy, I never grew or smoked GSC, so this will be my first! Very excited to see what the hype is all about! :)

species, thanks for checking it out buddy!

doob

Looks dank. I brought a pack of Granola Funk, but think I picked the wrong cross, as these look super nice, good work