What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

6 1000 watt HPS Roots Master Feeding Schedule, Midnight Farms Nursery Clones

SCROG - 3 trays Blueberry x Cookies, 2 trays Sunset Sherbet, 1 tray Mendo Breath. 16 - 5 gallon pots per tray. Roots Original soil, doing the entire Roots Organics Master Feeding Schedule. Also, doing an AACT once week, spraying with it and watering in. My screens are 8 1/2 inches above the pots. Day 20 Veg.
ENJOY THE SHOW!

I overwatered on the 2nd watering which slowed them down a bit for about a week. They are now praying to the lights :) The 3 trays along the back wall are the Blueberry x Cookies, the Mendo Breath is the first tray in the pic of the entire room, and the Sunset Sherbet are the left front 2 trays. Getting excited! Will post more pics after working in there later this evening!

soserthc1

Are u using the uprising dry line or the liquid ?

I use the dry uprising line with a few additives with and promix HP

Good luck

SCROG screen completed, Day 21 Veg

SCROG screen completed, Day 21 Veg

So i just finished tying string across the frames to complete the SCROG screen. Then went through and bent all the tops I could under the screen to start directing the branches where to go. I wonder if I should flip to 12/12 to commence flowering since it seems like i have a node or top in most the squares already, and with the stretch through the beginning of flowering i'll most likely be able to get a node or top in every square by the end of week 2 flowering. Might even be overcrowded. Would appreciate any input from experienced SCROG growers out there on if I should flower them now or wait a few days till the screen is 80% filled. Thanks for watching and helping!

Looking good Day 22

Looking good Day 22

Here's what they look like today, 1 day after finishing the screen and bending some tops. Looking more full by the day.

So its 1 a.m. here in Cali. My lights have been running 18/6 vegging these beautiful ladies for 22 days now. After a lot of pacing around and thinking in the garden, I've decided now is the time to flower. So I just set the Powerbox Lighting controller to 12/12 which will shut my lights off at 5 am to commence flowering :) I believe I'll have approximately 7-9 tops per plant by the end of the stretch, maybe 10 or 12 on some of the bigger ones. I figure with 16 plants in 5 gallon pots, 3 whole weeks of veg is plenty to get a big yield per light, hope I'm right :) I'll start pruning the undersides throughout this first week of flowering. HAPPY GROWING EVERYONE! More pics tomorrow!

Thanks Bobby Stainless! Welcome! I'll be top dressing Uprising Bloom, Uprising Foundation, Elemental and Nitro Bat Guano on the pots at 5 pm when the lights come on. I've got both 50 gallon reservoirs filled with the Buddha Grow, Buddha Bloom, Trinity, Ancient Amber, HP2, and Hygrozyme mixing. Will add the Surge, Amino Aide and Big Swell right before I water tonight. Will post more pics :)

BEAUTIFUL GIRLS

BEAUTIFUL GIRLS

So lights on after their first 12 hour dark period. I top dressed Nitro Bat Guano, Uprising Foundation, Uprising Bloom and Elemental. Watered with 5 mL/gal of Buddha Grow, Buddha Bloom, Surge, Trinity, Ancient Amber, Amino Aide, HP2, Big Swell and Hygrozyme. We'll see how they respond :)

Filling in nicely!!!

Filling in nicely!!!

Day 3 flower right now. They're absolutely loving their Roots Organics diet! Lots of stretch so far, just went through and bent a bunch more tops over. Probably wont do much more bending, should be a pretty solid even canopy, Lots of Tops on every plant!!! Should have at least 10 or 12 tops on every plant! Thats 160+ potential colas per tray!! Can't wait to see some massive colas in here!! ENJOY! Will start pruning little by little on each plant throughout the week so all that energy goes up above the screen :)

Day 4 Flower, Just Pruned

Day 4 Flower, Just Pruned

Hey everyone, so i just went through and pruned the undersides of the girls. Don't think I took too much off, defoliated just a tiny bit on top of the canopy as well. In a week ill go through for one last small pruning session and defoliation. The Sunset Sherbet is showing some signs of too much nutes, and so is like 1 or 2 Mendo Breath, overall though the Mendo Breath's are happy. The Sunset Sherbet is definitely the most finicky of the 3, the overwatering in the beginning really stunted quite a few of them, but oh well, the rest of the crop is loving life
icon_smile.gif
The Blueberry x Cookies is #1 so far, loving the feeding schedule and sucking down water
icon_smile.gif
I'll probably have to water a bit tomorrow, probably just do straight water with hygrozyme and maybe an Extreme Serene foliar. Here's some pics.

LOVING LIFE!

LOVING LIFE!

Here's some more pics from last night. I'm waiting until the lights come on tonight at 5 pm to water, a few pots were starting to feel pretty light last night, so i just went through and poured like 1000mL of pure water on the ones that really needed it. As far as I can tell, the pruning didn't slow anything down, if anything it made them grow even more overnight. Even the few Sunset Sherbets that haven't been taking off like they should due to the early overwatering that stunted them, grew exponentially overnight after pruning the undersides of them, which I thought for sure was just going to make them stop growing for at least a day or 2 since they were already struggling, but nope, just made them happier! Here's some pics, ENJOY!

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok mammoth, ill tag in and follow,and welcome to icmag! :tiphat:
some nice strains you are working with in there!

plants are all looking happy and healthy :good:

shredGnar

You made the right choice on when to flower. Make sure you are weaving the branches, not just tucking them

Looking good!

Welcome!

Welcome!

ok mammoth, ill tag in and follow,and welcome to icmag! :tiphat:
some nice strains you are working with in there!

plants are all looking happy and healthy :good:

Thanks for the good words and joining in! Just figured out the Blueberry x Cookies from Midnight is actually Blueberry Diesel x Cookies! Stoked to see the resin production by these girls!

Remarks

Remarks

Hey Mammoth, You hand watering this whole thing? Whats your impression on each strain so far? Nice work!

Yeah I have 2 - 50 gallon drums in the bathtub that is in the attached bathroom for my water reservoirs, 1200gph pump and watering wand. I like hand watering because its just more time spent with the plants checking undersides of leaves and what not as well as getting the entire pot evenly watered. The Blueberry Diesel x Cookies is the easiest to grow and has been the most robust so far, grows more like a bush than the Sunset Sherbet and Mendo Breath. The Sunset Sherbet being the most finicky of them, got stunted a little more than the others from the early stage overwatering, and also showed the most signs of too many nutrients(probably from top dressing too much Elemental). The Mendo Breath is the stretchiest so far showing sativa traits, but overall you can see that its indica dominant due to the fatness of the leaf blades. All of them are stacking nodes really well and respond very well to SCROG, all the exposed nodes are shooting up into tops. The Blueberry Diesel x Cookies looks as though it will be the heaviest yielding, #2 being Mendo Breath, then Sunset Sherbet, but only time will tell :)