What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Quote You're Favourite Quotes....RIGHT HERE!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Fall in love with what you're going to do for a living. To be able to get out of bed and do what you love to do for the rest of the day is beyond words. I'd rather be a failure in something I love than be successful in something I hate.
George Burns

positivity

Veteran
23b7ecd5c11a0c9f84728cf0698e37b7--trippy-quotes-weed-quotes.jpg

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Direct quote from "Red Forman"

I've been tempted more than once to use Red's quote in reply to a few of the comments I've seen on some of the threads on this forum...

Attachments

• dumb ass.jpg
    dumb ass.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 29

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php

War is when the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
Benjamin Franklin

MaryMaven

Life is a grindstone; whether it grinds you down or polishes you up depends on the stuff you are made of...Jacob M. Braude

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
But if the laws are to be so trampled upon with impunity, and a minority is to dictate to the majority, there is an end put at one stroke to republican government, and nothing but anarchy and confusion is to be expected thereafter...

George Washington

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
" Better to burn out!"
" then to fade away",,,,,Neil Young,,,,,,,s2