What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Quote You're Favourite Quotes....RIGHT HERE!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes.....there are many great quotes that can stir the mind and soul, getting us to think like we have found a key that unlocks a new discovery, and can give us great fortitude and understanding within our own thoughts and actions.

Throughout history great men and women have produced outstanding quotes which have warmed the hearts and/or opened the eyes of millions, and can still be relevant to this day.

So lets hear what you're favourite quotes are...

* To get the thread rolling along here are a couple from Winston Churchill.....

picture.php

Churchill: "Madam, would you sleep with me for five million pounds?" Socialite: "My goodness, Mr. Churchill... Well, I suppose... we would have to discuss terms, of course... " Churchill: "Would you sleep with me for five pounds?" Socialite: "Mr. Churchill, what kind of woman do you think I am?!" Churchill: "Madam, we've already established that. Now we are haggling about the price.

Last edited:

superx

Veteran
You better eat your sprouts son, or you wont be getting any desert...

The old fella....

O

[omerta]

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.

Mahatma Gandhi

W

Water-

“A leader is best
When people barely know he exists
Of a good leader, who talks little,
When his work is done, his aim fulfilled,
They will say, “We did this ourselves.”
― Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

If you hang out with 4 broke joes, your bound to be the fifth.

If you always give what you always give, you will always get what you always get.

Evil prospers when good men do nothing.

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Prayers never bring anything... They may bring solace to the sap, the bigot, the ignorant, the aboriginal, and the lazy - but to the enlightened it is the same as asking Santa Claus to bring you something for Xmas

W. C. Fields

Latest posts

Latest posts