What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Has anyone used the Aurora Soul Line of nutrients?

stim

hear good things about bud swell and I have goofed around with grow-n. I received a full line sample and my buddy used it in an aeroponic system big mistake told him not to. Are you trying the whole line? One thing I am surprised not to see any foliars

I use Soul Grow, Soul Boom and Soul Infinity in an RDWC system. Decided to switch from the roots organics line when I switched to RDWC from organic soil. Surprisingly haven't noticed any difference in the end nug after the switch from Roots Organic in organic soil to Soul in RDWC.

I use 5 ml per gal of Grow/Bloom and 2.5 ml per gal of Infinity

Why only 2.5 ml per gallon of Infinity? Their feeding schedule calls for 10 ml. I am using their whole line and I use 5 ml per gallon because, like most other nutrient distributors, feeding schedules are grossly inflated. I have certain NPK ppms I try to adhere to at the various stages of the plant. And the Soul line goes way over that if you go by the schedule. There seems to be a large lack of knowledge as to what is in the stuff except for the GA of the NPK.

I use that amount in RDWC, I've noticed in that growth medium the plants need much less than the recommended amount.

Coco will probably require a higher amount.

Latest posts

Latest posts