What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for Refillable 1ml Cartridges and Battery Recommendations?

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Like the title says. I'm looking for refillable 1m 510 cartridges and the battery/pen. I want good quality with a good burner.. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance..

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Got a bunch of tester carts on the way from China should be here next wk...
Dr dabber in town , basically relabled China but he is a cool dude n excellent customer service if sumthin breaks which they all do...

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Got a bunch of tester carts on the way from China should be here next wk...
Dr dabber in town , basically relabled China but he is a cool dude n excellent customer service if sumthin breaks which they all do...

Good deal. Call me if you wake up today. But before 2 and after 4. Lol

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
I have had good luck

I have had good luck

With royal supply wholesale. Quick and easy to deal with.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
I've been using CCell carts from Apex labs. Have nothing but good things to say about them. Although it is possible to refill them they are made to be disposable.

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Would anyone recommend the CCell M6T10 vs TH210? Do these leak or spit back? Do they work with the thinner oil or just thicker? Thanks!

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been using CCell carts from Apex labs. Have nothing but good things to say about them. Although it is possible to refill them they are made to be disposable.
i second that
apex ccels work great for me, you can refill them and they don't leak...

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Ordered some ccell samples. Look forward to testing.

On another note, I just received a KandyPens Rubi, and I have to say that I am super impressed so far. Very nice vapor production with no spit back. The battery is quite thin and light, and I love the fact there are no buttons - you just draw from the mouth piece and it turns on. It was easy to quickly fill to about 70% (0.7ml), but could get to 1.0ml with a bit more time allowing oil to settle. l am interested in how long the pod lasts. Pods are about $5 each in bulk. Anyone else try these?

guido420

Like the title says. I'm looking for refillable 1m 510 cartridges and the battery/pen. I want good quality with a good burner.. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance..
Ceramic Based cartridges are the only way to go. If you are looking for personal use...there are some CCELL cartridges that are compatible with some eGo iStick carts. I recommend the top fill (Cup) style.

I use a Fuchai 213.... dual battery. I stopped making ejuice though even with VG. Don't like the waxy feeling in the throat and lungs.

I use a "Saipan" style oil rig. Basically a giant skillet. But looks like a regular tank on a vape. Up to 25w goes through it.

Works on iStick PICO Battery for a more stealth approach. My 2c.

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
So, I have had some Apex CCells for a few days now, and I have to say that these check all of the boxes. While it is a bit difficult to fully connect the tops, the CCell produces a huge amount of vapor with a minimal draw and work great on a few different pen style batteries. Most importantly is that don't leak with thin oil and don't spit back or clog in the pipe. The draw is a bit stiff compared to others, but you get a ton of vapor. They only had polycarbonate version when I ordered. Is the glass version preferable?

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes glass is better
tops screw on pretty easily on the glass ones, i haven't had the poly ones so i don't know about them
ccell for the win