Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Organic Soil > I'm back, and still going strong with notill

Thread Title Search
I'm back, and still going strong with notill Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-17-2017, 11:12 PM #1
Photosynthesis

Photosynthesis is just really nicePhotosynthesis is just really nicePhotosynthesis is just really nicePhotosynthesis is just really nicePhotosynthesis is just really nicePhotosynthesis is just really nicePhotosynthesis is just really nicePhotosynthesis is just really nicePhotosynthesis is just really nicePhotosynthesis is just really nice
I'm back, and still going strong with notill

I've been gone from here for a year or so. Got busy with life. Been running notill since before it was a fad. Still running notill even though it's a fad. I just reset for a new round. My oldest soil in this room is 3 years old, with a few test pots that are 1 year old. Not much has changed. Still doing ferments labs, and top dressing amendments, etc. Thought I would pop back in to see what everyone has been up to.
Photosynthesis is offline Quote

Old 12-18-2017, 12:53 AM #2
Limeygreen

Limeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of light
You have some fescues in there? Cover crops look great and glad to see I'm not the only one with grass in my soil.

Old 12-18-2017, 02:04 AM #3
Patmando22

Patmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to all
No till for the win
Patmando22 is offline Quote

Old 12-18-2017, 04:28 AM #4
Photosynthesis

Photosynthesis is just really nicePhotosynthesis is just really nicePhotosynthesis is just really nicePhotosynthesis is just really nicePhotosynthesis is just really nicePhotosynthesis is just really nicePhotosynthesis is just really nicePhotosynthesis is just really nicePhotosynthesis is just really nicePhotosynthesis is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeygreen View Post
You have some fescues in there? Cover crops look great and glad to see I'm not the only one with grass in my soil.
I use region specific and altitude specific wild grass seed for my cover crop. My mix is good up to about 7800' and I'm at about 7500'. Been using them for a few years now.
Photosynthesis is offline Quote