What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemmy Jones reg

pasqsn

GuerrillaLifestyle
Veteran
Hi guys!
Finally I start to share this run with 6reg ChemmyJones given away from my friend Rulatone!
I switched to 12/12 on 4 March after about 20day vegg, and plants are showing the sex right now, for the moment there are 1 male and 2 female.

I use a 315w D papillon light and CannaPro soil with humus and Kalong's dust and BioCanna ferts.

They all have very chemmy smell!!

Here the first male...

See ya soon!

pasqsn

GuerrillaLifestyle
Veteran
Hy guys! Today is 63days after switch to 12/12!

ChemyJones#3

ChemyJones#2
picture.php

picture.php

...continue...

RulaTone

Veteran
OMG already 63 days!? times fly bro!!
nice colors and structure, hope you find some kind of exotic chem excursion!
all the best!!!

UncleBens

Nice looking plants! :smoke:

I found loads of ballsacks on my Chemmy Jone's in week 5, I picked them all off and they seem to of stopped growing back now. I'm looking forward to running the cuttings now!

pasqsn

GuerrillaLifestyle
Veteran
I have not grow again my keeper yet, probably next run... i want to see again about ballsacks!

UncleBens

I have not grow again my keeper yet, probably next run... i want to see again about ballsacks!

Hopefully I was just unlucky! There was a lot of them too, so really annoyed with myself for not noticing sooner to be honest! Some of them had already opened and were throwing pollen when I found them :wallbash:

I picked them all off and as far as I can see none have grown back.

Just about to flip the cuts in about a week so ill be extra vigilant this time :)

UncleBens

I should say though that they smell fantastic and the resin production is insane! I think it was the start of week three that the leaves were getting frosty! Ill take some pics when the lights are on :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts