What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

green-genes77

Veteran
I have 1 Panama this year. I think she is between 8-9 foot tall, and still stretching.

Ha! Mine too. I foolishly thought they'd come in by the end of October but I feel like they'll need that first week of November to really shine. I'll give them every chance possible to finish though.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Descended from Dutch Passion stock c. 2000. This is the earlier genotype, though not my favorite. She's got very attractive leaf blades and really packs on the flowers, and the terps tend toward the turpentine and fuel part of the spectrum. A tasty sativa.

View Image
In the early 2000s I cultivated Durban poison, I found the seeds in Baba coffeshop weed in Amsterdam, very good, anise flavor, very powerful, a little too WLD...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Because I have no males of this strain to use to make seeds,i have one cut of zamaldelica male to cross with this female, but that's another project ....
I was thinking to oldtimer haze but I only grow outdoors and now it's a little late ...

I got 54 males this year. All are harvested. 51 are sifted, packed into capped test tubes, vac locked, and stowed into the seed fridge. Three more plants left to sift and pack away. Im already harvesting mature seeds from some strains ( just the earlier hybrids so far).

I understand exactly what you are saying! :huggg:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Have any of you guys smoked Malawi before? Ive got 2 fairly large females this year. I don't think Ive ever smoked it before.

Ive grown Panama a few times before and enjoyed the flavor profile and high. It wasn't a heavy producer, but that's ok. We may end up harvesting around 200 lbs of assorted bud this year

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Have any of you guys smoked Malawi before? Ive got 2 fairly large females this year. I don't think Ive ever smoked it before.

i had ACE Malawi and Malberry Malawi...
booth are different... ACE is more WLD while Malberry is more NLD
the ACE has more a old oil earthy old wood smell...
the Malberry more citrus lemony smell...
Malberry is not selected ... and there are some interesting huge yielding pheno's to be found...
it's a strong strain... and i like booth... ACE & Malberry...
M.:tiphat:

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
In the early 2000s I cultivated Durban poison, I found the seeds in Baba coffeshop weed in Amsterdam, very good, anise flavor, very powerful, a little too WLD...

that's because Durban Poison is a mix of landrace Durban with Dutch Skunk.

Been growing landrace durban and that stuff is pure NLD

L

laredo

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/1740099/authorities-warn-ganja-hemp-still-illegal

I never read a newspaper articel where they write that cannabis seeds are illegal in Thailand.Maybe seeds are not illegal same like Spain or Austria.Or I`m wrong?

Cannabis seeds not a problem any more in Thailand?
I had many times a very bad feeling go tru the security in Bangkoks Suvarnabhumi:dance013:

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailan...cannabis-extracts-dropped-from-narcotics-list

ONLY seeds!

L

laredo

But I laugh at the reasoning of the German.
ThaiBliss

Sorry ThaiBliss that I as a beginner have to tell You You are wrong.
On Ko Chang have ONLY tourists and the thai people they make them a good stay and the few local fishing family.
Can you imagine that travellers like me want to explore the WHOLE island?
I`m sure that every meter on the island was visited from the tourists,You can not compar with Oregon.
Let me tell You a story.
At my work place at this time maybe around 1988 I made from a sawblade a big knife,very sharp,to dont have to be srared,I will go for an adventure on Ko Chang was the plan.

On Ko Chang early in the morning I was going alone to one of the mountens top without friends because they sad I`m crazy.
The only thing what I saw was an old skin from a snake!
It is not possible on a island like Ko Chang to have professional cannabis growing places with so many curious eyes!

Last edited:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Cannabis seeds not a problem any more in Thailand?
I had many times a very bad feeling go tru the security in Bangkoks Suvarnabhumi:dance013:

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailan...cannabis-extracts-dropped-from-narcotics-list

ONLY seeds!

Extracts from cannabis and hemp plants such as pure CBD, CBD-based products and products with THC content of less than 0.2%, the psychoactive ingredient in cannabis, were removed from the narcotics Category 5 schedule, the regulator said.

Licences are not yet available for businesses.

Category 5 drugs are punishable by up to 15 years in prison and fines of up to 1.5 million baht.

ONLY CBD .

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Outdoor Purple Satellite.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Som 2

An update on my '93 Mexican. They are at day 58 of flower now. This line is prone to cal mag deficiencies that appear overnight. It only happens to some individuals, others are unaffected. If addressed right away it doesn't seem to have much impact on the final quality of the flower but doesn't look too attractive. Anyway, here are some photos:

picture.php

picture.php

JohnnyChicago

20 years ago I went to Koh Chang from Bangkok with a policeman as taxi driver and we had to pass trough plenty of military checkpoints to get there. There was still no airport near Koh Chang. You had only backpackers there and I think there was only one hotel on the whole island, all the rest were guesthouses.

Staid on Koh Chang for 4 weeks and knew almost everyone, or better say, they all knew me because of the long blue/purple dreadlocks I had. There was a bar just beside the policestation were they offered free weed to their customers. The owner of the bar used to bribe the police and was a big player there. I knew from him and from others, that only hippies were growing on Ko Chang, who were living in the southern part of the island and they did only for personal use and for their friends or guests.

On week 3 of my stay, there was a scarcity of weed on the whole island. They had a problem with a shipment and it was impossible for the bars, shops, dealers etc. to find weed. They all, hippies and thais reported to me that this kind of situation was not rare. Was easy to sympathize with the hippies. I gave them a piece of Temple Balls I brought from Amsterdam and I became their very best friend :biggrin: Unfortunately I haven't asked much on the subject as I wasn't interested in that kind of things at the time... But according to them, their weed was Thai and not Cambodian like the weed sold by the thais.

Also have been in a small town near Sukothai, where I staid for 10 days. The grandpa of my friend was the only person in town who spoke english and he was a big ganja smoker. His old friends too. According to him they usually smoked Lao weed, as it was the best available in the surroundings.

I gave them money to buy the best weed they could find.

The grandpa's rented a taxi and went on a trip for 2 days!! We all started worrying in the small town about what happened to them. Then they came back with big bags of what was supposed to be Lao weed, Burmese and what they called "Chang mai".

I even have smoked a Haze hybrid in 2001 in Rayong that was grown and sold by dutch people (no hippies), who I saw on TV they got arrested few weeks later.

A bit off-topic sorry.

Destroyer Haze
picture.php
picture.php

JohnnyChicago

Panama x original haze
The most beautiful female,
Three plants, three females, a nightmare for those who, like me, are interested in the production of seeds ...
Hehehe
View Image

Original Haze hybrids often have a high female to male ratio. This is what I saw in all the Haze crosses I did with 3 different OHaze parents.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Original Haze hybrids often have a high female to male ratio. This is what I saw in all the Haze crosses I did with 3 different OHaze parents.

I know it, (same for my ot1haze cross), but over the years I've learned to find the positive side in every situation, and I'll find it again this time...
Meanwhile I germinated some ot1haze seeds, we'll see what happens ....
Interesting your story about Thai, some friends looking for wild betta in northern Thailand, the Isan area, found a man who grew plants among fish tanks,but he was terrified, apparently the thai laws are not soft ....
PS this cross (Like all the others, for that matter) is amazing! Let me know the smoke report, thanks

JohnnyChicago

PS this cross (Like all the others, for that matter) is amazing! Let me know the smoke report, thanks

Do you mean the Destroyer Haze?
I didn't like the effect of the Destroyer mother as for my taste it was to much scary. Only made seeds with her because it was the freaky pheno a lot of people seem to like. The Ohaze father used also contributes to a more unconfortable high in crosses compared to the other OHaze parents I have tested.

Smoked it the first (and only) time, last friday on a party, and the only thing I can say is that it wears his name very well :biggrin: Really scary, with a warm feeling in the body. Felt unconfortable, but with a big grin in the face most of the time. But later I made a small paranoia, when I tried to order drinks and thought they didn't want serve me something. Good that I had an indica joint to bring me down.

Taste is on the Haze side. (Destroyer mother tasted fade)

Haven't tried the longer flowering pheno yet :)

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran

Yes, I was referring to that ...
Hehehe, the destroyer is very tending towards the Thai side, electric and even scary, it can induce paranoia but in small quantities it gives you energy (at least that's the effect it gives to me)...
Several years ago I smoked what should be authentic Jamaican lambsbread, which gave the same electric and paranoid effect ...