What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: done with veg for the day...been having some plant problems...too bad there isn't a website that would help you figure out the problem,that would sure be handy!:D

anyway,i think it was because i was underwatering plus it being a wee bit cold...

i should probably swap the lamp in the 5x5 tent out for a 1000 halide just to make more heat...

then i could swap the ts3000 out for the hlg550 and get another hlg60...

looks like trimming tomorrow...

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I decided I didn't have enough to do during the day so I took a page out of unc's book and made a small 4x8 room. Only I used 2x4's lol. Lined the walls with 1/2 styrofoam and then a layer of reflectex. It's winter time and the shop has no heat so I dusted off the epapilons. I'll add leds later but for now I need the 35,000 btu's of heat.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I decided I didn't have enough to do during the day so I took a page out of unc's book and made a small 4x8 room. Only I used 2x4's lol. Lined the walls with 1/2 styrofoam and then a layer of reflectex. It's winter time and the shop has no heat so I dusted off the epapilons. I'll add leds later but for now I need the 35,000 btu's of heat. View Image

you owe me a nickle for using my design!

does hlg have any of the 60's hanging out somewhere?

i can't find them online anywhere...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
progress. Still have some that's not dry enough to get the seeds out easily. Ill finish the rest in a few days.

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: probably should have bought the camera...main flower room is coming along nicely...the first half of the room is cooking along now,in prime bud forming weeks,and the second half is just getting there so it's starting to look like a room full of buds...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Congratulations on becoming a pappy again Hammer, and Happy Birthday x 1000 beans! Here's one of your testers that sadly didn't make the cut. Excellent resin, moderate to low pungency with like a hippie sweater smell, if you can imagine that. There are two keepers that are waaaaay better that I'm running now. Both super loud gas, with like a blackberry pine note on the exhale. Pretty unique indeed:) I'll get some pics of those when they're done!

Nice indoor Doc, it'll be wall to wall colas in there!

Attachments

• IMG_20201218_203955.jpg
    IMG_20201218_203955.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 10

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,it's the bubble from the 160au bag,it was pretty stiff at first,took a while for it to soften up...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's some of the seeds I tossed out. all of these will get soaked believe it or not some will germ. I do the same for all of my crosses. The worst seeds I can find are what I test. Many of my keepers came from seeds just like these.

picture.php

Cleaned up 99% ..
picture.php

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit: serving hard time in trim jail today...sundae rozay...sure are pretty buds though...so more like being in a womens prison like in the movies where they're all hot and frisky!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have 4 plants @2 weeks flower. It will be some time before im jailed again. There is 5 more plants in veg I can flower. Im waiting to pack in as many as I can at the same time.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have another 4 plants to chop tomorrow...then in 10 days the led room gets chopped...then a week after that another 4x4 tent...then i have 3 weeks until the next round comes down...

Latest posts

Latest posts