What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dr Grinspoon

G

growhigh1233

hi there thought id do a mini grow on the 10 pack of dr grinspoon iv been growing ........ i ended up with 7/10 ... so seeds had probably been on the shelf a while !

out of the 7 only 2-3 have the possibility of been grinspoon phenos .......... the other 5 seem to have standard sativa growth !... but it is early days yet! there about day 20 ish of flower

my most promising plant 'grinspoon #2' seems to have the correct structure and is drenched in long glanded early resin, so hopefully it will be a descent grinspoon expression, but we will have to wait and see :tiphat:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
G

growhigh1233

just noticed today heavy resin build on the long stems between buds..... and a red tone to the stems to, as in the most used pictures of grinspoon ............ another positive sign

Last edited:

Wayzer

very curious to see how she develops, well barely... lol

calyxs on a stick!

hope u find a pheno u enjoy

G

growhigh1233

very curious to see how she develops, well barely... lol

calyxs on a stick!

hope u find a pheno u enjoy

hope so..... its very well tested this plant, its been in the dam for years and i hear more positive reviews than negative if i can get somthing close to the original ill be very happy .............. even with the crap yield lol

G

growhigh1233

Interesting looking plant :) mighty thin leaves :)

ohh aye shes a pure sativa alright .... dont think theres any indica in this line .......... its even taller than chimera highland Mexican x blueberry

G

growhigh1233

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

well the grinspoons are coming along..................... veryyy slowwly tho :biggrin:

i had a week were i thought the plants were starting to reveg coz of the stretched out growth, but things are starting to thicken up now and think its going to develop into small hard catalyst, similar to the original plant

i have 3 grinspoon phenos that seem pretty much identical, along with 4 phenos that have normal sativa growth

ill keep you updated

Last edited:
G

growhigh1233

picture.php

starting to see some real changes now things are thickening up and a sweetness has developed in the resin profile ......... the way its looking it might actually yield a few joints worth of weed after all :woohoo:

G

growhigh1233

picture.php

i have to say even know its slow and a real pain in the ass .............. this is one of my most enjoyable grows ever ........ every few days i notice changes this really is a interesting plant:woohoo:

Sir_Syzurp

Are you going to have this tested at all? Looks like a plant where you could hash the whole thing lol. I have been interested in this strain for a few years now, but from the structure in the photos never worked up the nerve to grab a pack or 2 and try it out.

G

growhigh1233

Are you going to have this tested at all? Looks like a plant where you could hash the whole thing lol. I have been interested in this strain for a few years now, but from the structure in the photos never worked up the nerve to grab a pack or 2 and try it out.

she wont be getting tested , but you sure are right about the resin content, think this is one the most resinous plants pound for pound iv ever grown, definitely the most resinous sativa ! i just hope the high lives up to the billing !........ its understandable why this seed line rarely gets grown out,.... but anyone looking for a interesting challenging grow to test your skills .......... grow your self some grinspoon :biggrin:

Good work!! I can't wait to see how this turns out. I wish I had the space to pheno hunt for that special Grinspoon pheno It looks to me like you found it by your pictures. Would you mind snapping a picture of one of the other phenos? I want to know what to expect if I ever run a pack of these seeds. Thanks and best of luck to you!