What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Delicatessen Seeds experiences

Witko69

I have to share my experience. Reina Madre= Queen Mother and her descendants ( Alice, CumLaude) are greatly suitable for outdoors in my place. 50N, 340 meters above sea level. Vigorous and strong divas. \I played criss-cross with them as following. 2014 (CLfem x RM male = C#141; RM fxRMm= C#241; CL S1 fem x RMm= C#341;RMfx CLm= C#441); 2015 next deep dive = C#141f x C#341m = C#15 and this year RM f x C#15 = CC#16 and (C#15 x C#15)f x Malawi Goldmold AfroP*ps stock = called Summa Cum Laude. I would like to make outdoor selection of both crosses, as well CC#16 as SCL. Up to now both C´s occurs no hermie, no moldy wounds. LST frindly, densy colas, no remarcable odour and very smooth and tasty smoke with typical sativas high effects. Nuthing for onceupontime smokers but strong enough for skilled fans. Ancestors gene are superb.Thanks to OD breeders and CNG for spreading and sharing this amazing herbs. Ancestral seeds obtained from Chu/M shop at Alcala de Henares

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Its so cool that the sativa high has been preserved even with selecting the fastest flowering parents. Thats some real breeding work.

Witko69

Offspring C#15 with paraguay wild sativa male will not be further developed, but some dozens of beans stored. If someone want to try them..pm then

mobi50

Hi Witko69,
thanks for your information. Queen Mother is very good breading material and will improve nearly all crosses you make with it, providing a good resin production a short flowering time. Let us know your results. All the best

48N

I just Quote myself from the First Lady Thread :)

im also growing a couple of first lady fems this season
last year i grew her majesty regular and the high was really nice and pure
they were harvested overripe but still very clear effects,
bit spacy and dreamy (maybe due to overripeness)
coming in waves
not the strongest but very nice stimulant
you could feel it hours later, subtle but definately there
the effects are subtle, refined and clear, potency is good but not the strongest but its good like it is, pleasureable day time stimulant
wouldnt smoke it past 6-8 oclock in the evening, except you wanna go to a party

Im excited for the First Ladys, hoping for early flower onset

Anyone knows whether there's a lot of variation in Delicatessen fems? Did someone grow multiple first lady's?

Alatrist

I grew one lilly a few years ago outdoors and another one indoors last year.

Picture of the one indoors:
9lGJVzI.jpg

Small bud:
VtrR7Cf.jpg

I cut it down with 65 days of flower with decreasing photoperiod (startin 11/13 and finishing 9/15).
It tasted of tropical fruit, while it was flowering it smelled like a milkshake that is sold here in Spain that tastes of mango and pineapple, incredible and delicious. After drying it turned more into a mature fruit and sour taste. Really delicious, everybody loved it.
High was very sativa, a bit cloudy but still very clear and active and with no body. Potency was high, but not the strongest. Still very good and with a sativa high that is really hard to achieve in this flowering time. Not comparable to jacks or similars, high was much clearer.

Cheers!

48N

has anyone made seeds with delicatessen fems? how did they turn out? or would you advise against it?

G

I crossed my Lilly with Archives Pie Face. I popped a few but they were all male.

III%

I recently got some primera dama, anyone have any pics?

Not much info about it other than it came from RC clarke.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have some pics over at ACE section of first lady. Not finished yet but you can see it is indica or short and wide leaves. Buds are not dense like a indica though, and the high is supposed to be up.

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
I have some pics over at ACE section of first lady. Not finished yet but you can see it is indica or short and wide leaves. Buds are not dense like a indica though, and the high is supposed to be up.

Sometimes I have the impression that they might be Early Girl or Pollyanna. Those were some of the genetics Clarke brought to Europe back then.

:biggrin:

G

I got a Reina Madre going at 4 weeks from sprouting.One seed was a dud,culled.This one was VERY slow in the beginning,has some matations/variegations,but now is vigorous...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Mustafunk,you seem to have a good eye and know your stuff,any insight about the Reina Madre linage?Quite wide leaves in a lot of specimens,but good sativa branching ,too.:tiphat:

Jhhnn

Veteran
I got a Reina Madre going at 4 weeks from sprouting.One seed was a dud,culled.This one was VERY slow in the beginning,has some matations/variegations,but now is vigorous...
View Image View Image View Image View Image
Mustafunk,you seem to have a good eye and know your stuff,any insight about the Reina Madre linage?Quite wide leaves in a lot of specimens,but good sativa branching ,too.:tiphat:

It's supposedly La Reunion x {Spanish sativa x Ace's Congo hybrid} then worked over several generations. It should breed fairly true.

BruceBanner

@Syd Barrett mine also had such fat leaves in early stage, as did all my plants I'm now growing (included two Oaxacans not in pics)

Queen Mother are pretty unique plant me thinks, for mine I thought it's a male because it looked like she had mini balls on stick, that in time didn't got bigger at all, she was the last to reveal female preflowers (or to change those mini balls into calyxes), but the first to flower, and my SugarLoaf that has autoflowering trait and had a bunch of pistils before switch, is now the slowest in flowering, go figure lol

Because she looked like him, I chopped one branch because lack of space, I smoked that branch and it had some mellow effect, but anyway, it seems they are gonna be fat and compensate a bit for my stupidity and lack of patience.
Slowest to show preflowers, but fastest one in flower, and the only one of the bunch that already has sugar on her leaves

About 23 days from switch to 11/13
(all plants topped once, left Panama, mid SugarLoaf, right QM without one main and one smaller branch)

168dfyd.jpg

2vt13ll.jpg

2aj2fdt.jpg

Lilly, a pretty intelligent and wild plant as I observed, never seen that the whole main stem gets angled by itself in seek for the center of the smallish room space, even all of her main branches are growing almost horizontally by itself,
so LST was just a bit pushing those two main branches down with fingers.

28k0sg8.jpg

They are all bonsai because of small pots, consecutive late root bounded transplanting in just a tad bigger pots (so lack of N), and a bit under watering also... and maybe because it's my first indoor grow lol
For the next time I know that this isn't needed for such genetics, except for pure wild and untamed landraces. It seems also that 6000K LED bulbs are making more squat and bushy plants in veg.

So don't hesitate to put QM in bigger pots, because you can always train the plant, it's not gonna stretch like thai or such, and it's easily manageable.

Last edited:

canna.ballistic

First Lady

First Lady

Some photos of an outdoors First Lady (Primera Dama) posted on yesum's 'First Lady' thread in the ACE section ... about three weeks into flower.

Elongated alligator-toothed leaves ... looks very sativa to me.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I found these cell phone pics from 2015 of a guerrilla QM fem from clone. 30s 1300m.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This was her sister, grown outdoors in the garden:
picture.php

Last edited:

canna.ballistic

I found these cell phone pics from 2015 of a guerrilla QM fem from clone. 30s 1300m.

Simple Gardener, how did you find the Queen Mother, grow-wise and smoke-wise ? I have some QM seeds, but went with the First Lady instead. Might try QM next year.

I'm also at 30s, but about a kilometer lower towards the coast !! I would guess you generally have hotter and drier summers, and colder and longer winters at that higher elevation.

However we have had a very hot summer this year ... even managed to get into the mid to upper 40s on a couple of days ... it was like being in a blast furnace !!

mobi50

It's supposedly La Reunion x {Spanish sativa x Ace's Congo hybrid}

Hi jhhnn, the Queen Mother has not Ace's congo, the congo in QM came from a different source.

Porksoda

Well my Alice cut is pretty skunky and pungent as well, much different to the QM and Lilly cuts.

Alice also has a leafy hashplant aspect and lots of resin on the leaves, as opposed to the more airy and delicate structure of the others. The leaves are very circle-like, the other strains have longer and slender leaves, it's definitely the faster flowering one and by the looks probably the most productive one:
Exactly as you say Mustafunk, look at this picture of young feminised Alice, I recieved it as an extra freebie when I bought some beans from CBG. Crooked hashplant like leaves full of resin and realy very interesting aroma. In veg she smelled like pine tree. This changed later in flowering, but it's quite loud and original smell, I am not able to describe it :D High is clear, up and energic, but stil a bit euphoric too.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts