What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strain ideas for CSG

A

Alone

I just recieved OJD's blessing to make seeds of Cheesedog X Fuel.
"GAS HOG"
(UK Cheese (Exodus Cut) x Chem D) X (Diesel#1 aka "Daywrecker"x Chem d bx2)
Im gonna use this beautiful male Fuel for a few other strains in there as well.
Fuel(m) and Cheesedog(f)~
picture.php

Cheesedog after being topped abunch. It has been topped again throughout this month so I'll have 50 tops before pollination~
picture.php

This Cheesedog smells soooo rank on the stem rub!!!! It smells stronger than my flowering C+!
This plant is gonna be disguistingly good!

Last edited:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fuel male is gonna be an excellent breeding tool, do you have the ECSD cut?
Peace

A

Alone

Im not sure. Isnt original Diesel#1 aka "Daywrecker" used to breed the Fuel and not ECSD?
I would say it leans towards the Diesel, by the way the branches on him are long and stretchy but vigorous.
I read on the boards that Diesel#1 aka Daywrecker from DNA was much better than ECSD. Is this true?

Last edited:

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
I'm waiting for a Gsc X deep chunk. Or how about gsc x the white reverse pollen. sssdh x deep chunk. or while your at it crossing stellar strains. Why don't you take and do a sour boggle x deep chunk. In case you haven't noticed i'm on a dc kick lately. I make my own seeds and from what I hear on this site dc is meant to make seeds with. Here's a list of strains that I have plants of where sssdh is the father. Chemdog(greenhouse), Critical Neville's haze(delicious), Black domina( circa sensi seeds early 90's, the mother domina has leaves that are just about black), Deadhead Og (cali connect), original amnesia(dinafem), pineapple express(g13 labs). There are 17 seed plants from those 6 strains. As soon as they are cloned (prolly Friday) i'm gonna flip them to see what I have for boy's and girls. Since I still have all the mothers, i'm gonna start making bx's as soon as time and space permits.

mrueeda

I would bet all my money that the white x trianglekush would rewrite the definitions of frost and potency...triplewhitekush for the name..

A

Alone

I love the structures on both the Cheesedog female and the Fuel male. I will post pics of them tomorrow mornin'. Its been 4 months since I popped them. They are both mature and look stunning with 50 heads apiecs on them.
This X is gonna be epic! Im gonna be taking a bunch of clones from the Cheesedog and 2 from the Fuel male, and then flipping them to make the beans. So stoked for the Gas Hog.
After testing them.....they will be available at the Bay and the ICMag server fund for years to come. I think the Gas Hog is gonna be a famous, sought after strain.

Think about this... (UK Cheese (Exodus Cut) x Chem D) X (Diesel#1 a.k.a "Daywrecker" x Chem D bx2). WWWhhhhaaaaaat?!?
I truly believe, through experience, that this strain is gonna be a favorite amongst connoisseurs and Dead-Heads/Hippies everywhere.

Im considering just growing for my own personal headstash and making genetics for a living..... for awhile. Its so interesting and fun. I have a deep passion for it, and would love to try and create a majestic OD plant for the humid, wet, cold, North East... and the stinkiest, tastiest, really potent weed for indoors, that yields forearm size colas.
With F1 Hybrid Vigor, and great genetics from OJD, I truly believe these 4 goals of stink, taste , potency, and yield are attainable.
Pics tomorrow morn.

Last edited:

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
I just recieved OJD's blessing to make seeds of Cheesedog X Fuel.
"GAS HOG"
(UK Cheese (Exodus Cut) x Chem D) X (Diesel#1 aka "Daywrecker"x Chem d bx2)
Im gonna use this beautiful male Fuel for a few other strains in there as well.
Fuel(m) and Cheesedog(f)~
View Image

Cheesedog after being topped abunch. It has been topped again throughout this month so I'll have 50 tops before pollination~
View Image

This Cheesedog smells soooo rank on the stem rub!!!! It smells stronger than my flowering C+!
This plant is gonna be disguistingly good!

oh funk yea

that sounds like one hell of a possibility

I'm excited to see what happens

Cannavore

Veteran
I would love to see some ECSD S1's most of all and/or ECSD x Fuel/Cheesedog/KensGDP/G13Haze/NYCD and other ECSD hybrids from CSG!

A

Alone

The Cheesedog female is @ day 21 flower, and the male Fuel just got put into flower today in a seperate room by itself.
"GasHog"is gonna be one branchy, dank ass plant!

Im also gonna seed some Strawberry Dogshit and Power Kush with the Fuel male
Strawberry Fuel /Power Fuel on the way.

Im also gonna find a good male of my Sweet n' Sour Blueberry to pollinate the Strawberry Dogshit! EPIC X right there!
((Strawberry Cough x OG Chem) X (Blueberry x SweetTooth) x ChemD) = "Winter Sun"

Heres the StrawDogshit right now -
picture.php

Sweet n' Sour Blueberry. I need to find a good male of this -
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I think the Strawberry Dogshit x Sweet n' Sour Blueberry will be a fantastic strain. These will all be available on seed bay when I start an account.

Last edited:

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Anything with Triangle kush please.

Triangle kush s1
Triangle kush bx
Triangle kush x chemdbx2
Triangle kush x ogchem
Triangle kish x fuel
Triangle kush x the white
Triangle kush x gdp
Triangle kush x cookies
Cookies x Triangle kush

Peace

circadian clock

strawberry cough x casey jones. strawberry cough x any good og.strawberry cough x cookies.strawberry cough S1's. dont know if u can tell or not but love strawberry cough

A

Alone

thanks, personally ive heard/seen it but the chem kinda turns me off.

The Strawberry Dogshit is my fav right now, at week 3 of flower. Im growing out Cheesedog/Fuel/SDS/and GrandoggyPurps from CSG.
The SDS smells and yields beautifully!
Did you see post #73? I put up a pic of her. Huge yielder and smells of dank strawberry. Although its hard to tell how big she is by the pics, she is the biggest yielder in my garden at the moment and has the most trichome production. I found a great keeper pheno.

Last edited: