What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tales from Cloneman's Potting Shed

Rastak'

I don't know how it is for you in UK but here in France, it is very hard to buy some good products now.
We find only "organic" anti pest control and it's not working as the old chemical molecules!!

I have still some old ones but my stock is getting to end very soon.

sirstonealot

Hey CM

I've been really slack with the forums last few years, I'm really sorry to hear about Mrs C.

I lost a mate in 2019 he was 40 and I spent more time with him in that last year than I had in the 10 previous...that made me feel guilty!

I was with him the day before he passed and it hit me really hard and bought up a lot of internal questions about who I was and what I wanted out of life...I'm trying to adhere to some of the answer I came up with and live my life as the finite existence that it is!

Glad to hear that your growing still, and that the shed still stands!

I will make an effort to keep up from now on mate!

Peace

S.S

Cloneman

Veteran
Thanks SS,
TBH the growing is whats keeping me going at the mo.

Yes there's guilt, things you did/didn't say or do and then they are gone leaving you with that feeling of emptiness because its too late..

It was the 4th anniversary of her passing on Tuesday and the grief subsided about a year ago making it easier. i found then she was drifting away from me, so I keep a bit of grief to keep her memories close to me.

She was the most beautiful kind smiley person you could ever meet, my best mate!

Cloneman

Veteran
Cropping at the moment, all the new stuff is looking excellent, definitely great genetics.
9 Mountain temple, 5 Blotto OGK, 4 The Church, 3 Bubba's Sis, 2 Road Dawg and 4 Guerrilla Fume (lucky dog seed co, Silver Chem x Chemdog 91 bx3) which I'm really impressed with (clones also).

Will take pics

snip snip snip

Last edited:

eyesdownchronic

Cropping at the moment, all the new stuff is looking excellent, definitely great genetics.
9 Mountain temple, 5 Blotto OGK, 4 The Church, 3 Bubba's Sis, 2 Road Dawg and 4 Guerrilla Fume (lucky dog seed co, Silver Chem x Chemdog 91 bx3) which I'm really impressed with (clones also).

Will take pics

snip snip snip
sounds real good!

Reactions: ost

Cloneman

Veteran
I've got loads of spare chemicals and could even premix a spray if you want?

Peace

S.S

Thanks for the offer but I've got all the stuff, was going to do it before now. Decided to do a whole pollen run after this next one which will start in a couple of days. A dedicated run for all the reversals and males in one go, new for me really novel..!

sounds real good!

Thanks....welcome.

Been really busy chopping, clearing old, repotting new, sorting seedlings, couple of days and off to the races again.

Had a cheeky try of some just dry stuff

Friday > Guerrilla Fume, powerful buzz euphoric, Chemtastic exhale, what a lovely taste, chemmy/malty went well with the Abbot Ale i was drinking.

Saturday >Road Dawg, bit of a creeper this one, one smoke erm, two yeah, three oh yes VERY relaxed now. 4 and so on

Cloneman

Veteran
Happy St Georges day, might as well celebrate something

images

Cloneman

Veteran
This is about a 420 thing that never happened

Here are the seedlings that were going to be with this project, popped a few more instead because of not receiving them...

pics taken 420, all fem a lot free

2 x killer queen
2 x banger glue
5 x peach tree
7 x bruce banner

to join these older ones ( lazar 115, etc) that will be fired in to flowering in a couple of days

Yeehaaawww

Cloneman

Veteran
Cut all the plants down a couple of weeks ago, just sorting the pics out. Posted this in the haze hybrid thread yesterday..

Dynasty's Spiderbite ( [C99xWW] x SSH), got 4 fems from some old seeds, were really cheap at the time. Had a cheeky early try the other day, nice!! Smells like coconut lime

SB6

fetch

fetch

fetch

Really pleased with the outcome, might post some pics of the others...

Cloneman

Veteran
Accidental seeds

I decided to start making seed again after a few years, Fems and regs.
I sprayed (STS) my faves, this is the outcome, don't think it worked no viable pollen, Any way i will get that sorted next time or the next after that...

fetch?photoid=17848868.jpg

Here's a pic of the Jaffa Delight with a male Sowahh in front. I harvested the pollen from the male and moved it to the compost, then i noticed one branch of the JD hadn't been sprayed properly and had become pregnant. Trimmed the male parts for pollen then put the one branch plant in to flowering to 10 weeks. Hung and dried the branch.
I got all the seeds out of the buds (about 150-200), put them in a container with some silica to dry them off properly. I noticed on the counter top there were 3 seeds so i put them in a shot glass with water, then a day later in paper towel. 2 popped and were planted.
I feel like a proud parent again and remembered that feeling of something newborn.

JD x Sowahh sounds cool to me...

Cloneman

Veteran
I posted this in a Bruce Banner seed thread, so thought i would put it here as well....

I bought some Bruce Banner Feminised Cannabis Seeds | Discount Cannabis Seeds a while ago which were the same as Black Skull. It was BOGOF £26 for 5 got 10, well cheap so thought I'd try them to see how good they were. 10 seeds > 7 plants 2 were okish and 5 were great had them jammed in with other stuff. Really impressed with the outcome, variation from head to body and a bloody good yield.
Heres a pic of one that grew in to the light that i had to bend over 4 times

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Here's some bud pics of 4 different plants

So there you go 😎

Reactions: ost

Latest posts