What's new

Keep hermies or toss.

G

Just wondering what most of you do when you discover Hermies.

The reason for the question is I just read a thread where someone said that they had ran out due to hermies, because they cut and tossed them.

I notice that alot of you say pull and toss them.
Why? Does it still not smoke and get you high?
I know some are gonna say that they don`t want them to pollinate thier other plants, but in my expierence if you see male flowers on one then they are more than likely on all of them.

Now I personally can`t afford to scrap my entire grow because they were slightly seeded. I have smoked to much shit weed to do this. It is still far and away better than the dirt weed being sold out there.

Anyway just wondered what everyone else thinks or does in this situation.

Last edited:

Flowerman

If it's just a few banannas, just pluck them off, no big deal. But if it's to the extreme, I would toss that hermie faster than I could piss. I wouldn't want the rest of my crop messed up by a hermie. Now if they were all hermies, that might be a little different story. But if it was just a few plants that I had going(say 10), I would rip them out and start again with another strain. Why keep wasting all of that time, money, and energy, even if it sets you back a month or two.

G

i would say

i would say

Genetic herm (whole branches with balls on) = in the shitter :mad:
Stress herm (a few balls here and there) = keep em and Smoke em :D ....and grow the seeds ;) = feminized (poss herm ...but didnt we just have this conversation......lol):D:D:D

DC.

Last edited:
G

Just like Flowerman said, if it isn't too bad just pick the ballz off. If it starts to get out of hand toss it! :) I just picked off the male sacs off my fem oasis that went hermi. Most of the plants got about 15 seeds in each of 'em. Considering that I think I did pretty ok. :D

Latest posts

Latest posts