What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

oxacan, w.rhino, g13x8k, bigbud, b13xbm

G

Did you say humidity was at 70% ?

IMHO that is way too high, I keep my humidity around 30% and I would even like it lower. I have found in my ladies the lower the humidity the stickier the buds.

*waves HIGH!* Nice selection you have started there... *smiles* and as for a grow medium... Coco is well... lets just say that I myself am so wild about Coco... you could possibly call me a coconut. ha ha ha

You are feeding them how? drippers... or by hand? And yes, looks to me that perhaps you need to back off on the nute levels... but if you dont mind... lets get some silly questions answered first... then maybe we all get a better understanding.
okies?

what ppm is your solution?... and are you using a Rez... or "drain to waste?" How old is your solution... if you are recirculating? PH levels of your solution? And last ... have you flushed the coco with just plain water during your grow thus far?

Thanks for sharing what you have going... looks like a very fun summer ahead for you *grins* Best wishes toward a SAFE and HUGE harvest ahead... *waves bye* Aki

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
feeding

feeding

what does everyone feed?

Last edited:
G

hey cannabliss.......

hey cannabliss.......

........looked over your babies, and as sharp pain said, 70% humidity is to high, runnin that humidity may give you problems with mold later on with big buds,

on the leaf curl........clawing of the leaf, burnt leaf tips, corresponds with high nutes, which im not seein in your grow. I see a little tip discoloration. Ive found that a dose of epsom salt to bump mag(micro nute) clears that up for me.

I do see that they are sufferin from heat/moisture stress. now you would think that they all would be showin the curl. been my exp. that some phenos react to the heat different than others. i get some signs of heat stress in all my grows.

just make sure your light is not to close, and if ya dont have a fan blowin across the tops of the plants you should get one. get the air circulatin. my plants look like there on the coast as they sway all over in the grow. helps strengthen the stalk, so those plants can handle those massive colas you are gonna produce.:D

one more note: read uncle bens leaf curlin sticky in sick plants forum over at OG.

http://overgrow.com/edge/showthread.php?t=186673

pleasure
CBF

Last edited:

funker

As long as you have proper circulation going on around them/on top they'll be fine. I had my 430 at around 6 inches on them with a big fan for exhaust on the reflector. I'd just flush them for a few days and add a fan if you dont already have one.

-funker

Latest posts

Latest posts